Miami Herald | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Herald

I agree with Cote. Tannehill is who or what he is. He is not a top 10 quarterback, but he is a middle of the road QB. The goal should not be just to maybe win the occasional wild card position but to consistently win the division and beyond. To do that, the QB has to be as good if not better than Brady.

Yeah cause those grow on trees..

Green Bay had Brett Favre and still drafted Rodgers. God forbid we ever put ourselves in the same position.

I believe Tannehill is good enough to win in the playoffs and I also think the knee won't be a problem. I would still be tempted to take Mayfield at 11, he instantly upgrades QB2 and could start eventually. You should be able to find able G's, LB's and TE's with the next 3 picks

Green Bay had Brett Favre and still drafted Rodgers. God forbid we ever put ourselves in the same position.

I mean the guy was like 36 when they drafted AR and then played another three years before giving up the reins.

Tannehill is only 29 and that first round QB sitting 3 years is now a folk tale in todays NFL. Just doesn't happen.

Oh, it's been posted before? Sorry to disturb you. Didn't see it on page 1 of the main posts. Dilly Dilly.

Personally, I think that unironically posting meme phrases created as marketing tools by an unethical international beverage conglomerate should be grounds for a ban, if not castration.

I personally believe, that if healthy, Tannehill can do it with the right pieces around him. But this franchise has yet to show the ability to build a team from the ground up.

The Dolphins never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity, so I’m skeptical that they will use a high pick on a QB despite a full season of proof that the backup QB these days is a major priority. You almost need a QB1 and a QB1(A) to make it through a season.

Back
Top Bottom