Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

:lol:

Please...

Some of you guys are so transparent. Thomas is 100% right. Devante has no room to speak. One season out of how many?

We all know if Thomas was on our team and Devante was with NO, everyone in here would be laughing at Devante bragging about ONE season. That's some clown sh*t.

And :lol: @ Devante making a lame joke about 300 targets. Well, if he wasn't injured every season, he'd have a lot more targets.

Disagree. Parker didn't say he was better than Thomas. He didn't say he thought Thomas wasn't a great player. He just said he thinks it's harder to beat Gilmore than it is to guard Thomas. And seeing that Parker has experience doing one and no idea of what it's like to do the other what would you expect him to say.

If Parker went down week 1 for Miami and Thomas for NO. Which team would be hurt the most? Thomas of course, he is the superior athlete and his numbers matter.

Parker needs to stay off the twatter and just work his game and not his thumb prowess. Because outside of a few game stretches here and there, he has been largely irrelevant in Davie.

And the QB throwing him the ball doesn't matter....when you aren't on the field to begin with.

The question wasn't about Thomas vs Parker. The question was concerning Gilmore and Thomas and which of the two greats are harder to beat. And I'm not sure Parker isn't correct. In general what do you think is harder for a team to do a. attack a great corner or b. slow down a great receiver?

Parker's comment was absolutely a shot at Thomas given that Parker Torched Gilmore this year... Then Parker got the MGK treatment by Eminem... But really.... Nothing to see here, just 2 competitive guys going at it...

Parker's comment was absolutely a shot at Thomas given that Parker Torched Gilmore this year... Then Parker got the MGK treatment by Eminem... But really.... Nothing to see here, just 2 competitive guys going at it...

I didn't see it that way. I saw it as Parker saying it's harder to beat a great corner than to slow down a great wr.

Last edited:
I didn't see it that way. I saw it as Parker saying it's harder to be a great corner than to slow down a great wr.
Yeah I mean its not like we're ever going to know for sure, maybe its just wishful thinking on my part... If Parker ever gets that kind of confidence, he'll be a top 5 WR imo

Parker is kind of right from an athletic standpoint. Thomas is a possession receiver who catches short stuff over the middle. As a mildly athletic middle aged man I’d take my chances stopping MT from catching a slant I’d have an extremely slim shot at getting a pbu. There is no way in hell I could get separation on Gilmore.

As for the twitter beef. Thomas comes off like an arrogant prick. And trying to diminish Thomas because of his targets was silly if you get open and catch the ball and stay healthy of course your gonna get a boatload of targets. But I mean you gotta stick up for yourself. But if he replied with “All love MT your a great player too” it would make him Thomas look like even more of an ass

Micheal Thomas j
If Parker went down week 1 for Miami and Thomas for NO. Which team would be hurt the most? Thomas of course, he is the superior athlete and his numbers matter.

Parker needs to stay off the twatter and just work his game and not his thumb prowess. Because outside of a few game stretches here and there, he has been largely irrelevant in Davie.

And the QB throwing him the ball doesn't matter....when you aren't on the field to begin with.

Dude what are you talking about???? Thomas stats are better. However, what did Parker say that was so bad. Thomas is just being sensitive, why didn’t he select A? Anyways this is dumb and it reminds of my Kiko vs Shady Twitter beef!

Parker was one of the most dominant receivers in the league the last several weeks of last season. He utterly destroyed Gilmore, the defensive mvp, in the final game also.

If he stays healthy and keeps improving he'll be one of the absolute elite receivers in the league next year especially with an improved offense around him.

Back
Top Bottom