Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

yeah but Thomas looks soft af in this situation. I agree I hope Devante continues what he started last last year but also let's not forgot one of these guys has a potential ALL TIME great throwing to him. The other has had Ryan Tannehill, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Moore as his QBS
I'll preface by saying Thomas is obviously MUCH better. But I'm very happy with Parker and he handled this well.

But your QB matters. Brees helped a 22 year old Kenny Stills put up a 930 yard season. And that was with two other players putting up 900 yards.

Let's see what Parker can do when Tua becomes what we all expect/hope him to be.

:lol:

Please...

Some of you guys are so transparent. Thomas is 100% right. Devante has no room to speak. One season out of how many?

Stop. Your being as ridiculous as Thomas — who, as a lifelong Buckeye fan, I’m a huge fan of.

Parker did nothing but answer the question that was posed. Then he was summarily jumped on and just tried to defend himself. Something I’ll bet you’ll attempt to do upon reading this post and the numerous others calling you out on this.

Parker has as much room to speak as you do. Or anyone else. But, again, he didn’t speak out in the manner in which you pretending he did. He gave his opinion on the poll question posed.

Please enlighten me why that’s somehow wrong but it’s ok for you to speak out harshly?

Last edited:
What exactly did Parker speak on? He's supposed to let Thomas talk down on him in the comments? Thomas lookin sensitive af
Okay.. Parker answers the question without saying anything about Thomas. Thomas gets butt hurt over nothing and starts reminding everyone of the clown he is, but it’s Parker that’s in the wrong and has no business responding to a twitter post? Definitely see the logic in your argument.
Sorry, but your wrong! DVP was NOT out of line and didn’t diss Tomas, it’s the other way around. He simply responded to the question with option “A”. Then after Thomas loses it, they have their spat. I don’t care who the best player is or who had what stats or whatever. Regardless, Thomas looks like a lil B****! Plain and simple.
Disagree. Parker didn't say he was better than Thomas. He didn't say he thought Thomas wasn't a great player. He just said he thinks it's harder to beat Gilmore than it is to guard Thomas. And seeing that Parker has experience doing one and no idea of what it's like to do the other what would you expect him to say.

Ding, ding, ding.

@finomenal is overreacting the same as Thomas.

And like Parker, will undoubtedly come back into this thread to defend himself. Hence he will be a hypocrite for criticizing DP for doing the same.

Last edited:
I didn't see it that way. I saw it as Parker saying it's harder to beat a great corner than to slow down a great wr.

Which then would be a compliment to Thomas since he’s among the best at beating great corners, right?

Guess MT couldn’t see it that way.

Thomas is just being a sensitive SOB. But that’s a trait many in buckeye country possess unfortunately. Some of our fans are insufferable

:lol:

Please...

Some of you guys are so transparent. Thomas is 100% right. Devante has no room to speak. One season out of how many?

We all know if Thomas was on our team and Devante was with NO, everyone in here would be laughing at Devante bragging about ONE season. That's some clown sh*t.

And :lol: @ Devante making a lame joke about 300 targets. Well, if he wasn't injured every season, he'd have a lot more targets.
But brother, this is the art of trash talking. It's not about what is true and correct, or even deserved. It's about eliciting a response, much like the trolls on this board. And like the correct response on this board is not to feed the trolls ... Stephone Gilmore didn't take the bait. Fortunately for DVP, Michael Thomas did take the bait. Now their mutual twitter-war will make both of them infinitely more popular ... because that's the twitterverse culture these days.

Thomas is just being a sensitive SOB. But that’s a trait many in buckeye country possess unfortunately. Some of our fans are insufferable

Hey man, that ain't just a Buckeye trait!! Unfair! :biggrin

All kidding aside, as a lifelong Buckeyes fan and a huge fan of Michael Thomas, he clearly is in the wrong here. And overly sensitive for some unknown reason.

Not sure how anybody else can see it differently. Even we Buckeye fans.

Hey man, that ain't just a Buckeye trait!! Unfair! :biggrin

All kidding aside, as a lifelong Buckeyes fan and a huge fan of Michael Thomas, he clearly is in the wrong here. And overly sensitive for some unknown reason.

Not sure how anybody else can see it differently. Even we Buckeye fans.
I love fans that can leave their bias at the door and look at a situation objectively.

You have undone the severe damage that Thomas made on my perception regarding anyone connected to Ohio State. :up:

Last edited:
I love fans that can leave their bias at the door and look at a situation objectively.

You have undone the severe damage that Thomas made on my perception regarding anyone connected to Ohio State. :up:

i'm assuming Ejay is a Dolphins fan defending a Dolphins player... :ponder:

i'm assuming Ejay is a Dolphins fan defending a Dolphins player... :ponder:

I'm both a Dolphins and Buckeyes fan. So "bias" is cancelled out. ;)

TBH, I've been much more of a Michael Thomas fan than Parker to this point in time. Since I followed Thomas for years at Columbus. And Parker underachieved as a pro in MIA until the 2nd half of last season.
Regardless, any bias I might have one way or the other doesn't prevent me from seeing right and wrong. In this case, based upon what info was available on twitter, Thomas was in the wrong. It's pretty simple.

I also have no problem determining and admitting which Ohio State players suck and which don't. I told everyone Isaiah Prince wasn't any good. And I knew Braxton Miller and JT Barrett were unlikely to ever play QB in the NFL.
Meanwhile I touted Zeke Elliott and the Bosa brothers and now Chase Young quite hard on this board. And also labeled Joe Burrow overrated as the top QB prospect. Still believe Tua to be the better prospect.

I was right about the first 3 thus far.

But seriously, anyone else get a Kevin Durant vibe from that interaction. C'mon man, you're the best at what you do. Another WR chooses the player he has to regularly face as the more difficult matchup and you go after him personally. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom