Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

This is good thing. Now parker must produce or thomas will talk trash to him...

This is good thing. Now parker must produce or thomas will talk trash to him...
Sustained motivation and drive comes from within, not from catfights. But if Parker already has that in him, I would not be surprised if he has a big game if we ever play the Saints.

Too bad the only time play them is week 4 of preseason. Would have been an interesting season opener.

Hey man, that ain't just a Buckeye trait!! Unfair! :biggrin

All kidding aside, as a lifelong Buckeyes fan and a huge fan of Michael Thomas, he clearly is in the wrong here. And overly sensitive for some unknown reason.

Not sure how anybody else can see it differently. Even we Buckeye fans.

buckeye and dolphin here too. And your right I’m sure most fan bases feel the same way. Living near Columbus for years I was just balls deep in it.

It is amazing how some people in this thread have no reading comprehension skills. Read the entire article, then come back and eat your crow.

Right. If anything, you'd think Stephon Gilmore would be the most upset.

And, as I said before, for DP to essentially say that it's harder to make a play against a top flight corner also is a feather in the cap of Thomas, who does it quite regularly.
After getting scorched by DP in the last game. I'm thinking Gilmore is doing the smart thing and staying right where he's at, out of this... :chuckle:

One is an all pro WR and the other is a WR who finally had a decent year after 5 years in the league. Thomas might not be the greatest guy in the NFL from a personality perspective but as a WR, he has proven to be far superior to Parker.
Hopefully Parker can stay healthy and continue to develop as a WR for the Dolphins but one good year out of five certainly doesn’t prove he has arrived yet.
You don't make some of the catches he made this past year by accident, he has mad skills and for whatever reason, it took years to show them. Career to date, yes Thomas outshines him by a mile but if DVP continues to add to last year's success and growth, he will then be without a doubt, in the conversation.

Parker finally announcing himself after last year! Good for him, keep it up Devante!

tenor.gif

If Parker went down week 1 for Miami and Thomas for NO. Which team would be hurt the most? Thomas of course, he is the superior athlete and his numbers matter.

Parker needs to stay off the twatter and just work his game and not his thumb prowess. Because outside of a few game stretches here and there, he has been largely irrelevant in Davie.

And the QB throwing him the ball doesn't matter....when you aren't on the field to begin with.

I disagree, you put Parker in N.O, having Brees throwing to him, Parkers begins to have epic seasons, and Thomas begins to see himself more and more as a 2nd banana.

I get the early on Parker did not show that much motivation, and he was hurt every other game, but he is playing hard right now, and if he shows he has turned the corner this coming season, showing us a motivated Parker...Thamas might as well right now take his ball and go home in a huff, because the moment Tua takes over...Or even Fitz for that matter, Parker is going to actually multi-lap Thomas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom