Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

Whatever it was it’s gone now. Anyway Parker should just continue to let his play on the field do the talking.

I agree, but for the record, it was not Parker that got all sorts of upset for no reason, that was Thomas.

As it was said already a few times, Parkers was only complimenting Gilmore, and only used Thomas because he thought of him as a great WR that would help make his point, not to attack him.

I must have missed this ... what has he done to be so unlikeable?

He has started “beef” with other players on social media multiple times. In most cases it has been some perceived slight on his part and he goes off on the person. I was a big fan of his when he first came into the league. He always seemed pretty quiet. The past year or two he has shown a massive ego every time he speaks in interviews and the like. Some of the stuff he has said makes it hard to like him as a player.

I just went over the back and forth and I just realized M.Thomas crossed a lined by bringing DVP family into this. Not cool on his part.
EXACTLY, that was meant to be hurtful and was unnecessary. The banter back and forth about stats/skills is one thing but when you interject someone's family that's a whole different level and crosses the line. MT has zero class, sorry to those defending him...

I disagree, you put Parker in N.O, having Brees throwing to him, Parkers begins to have epic seasons, and Thomas begins to see himself more and more as a 2nd banana.

I get the early on Parker did not show that much motivation, and he was hurt every other game, but he is playing hard right now, and if he shows he has turned the corner this coming season, showing us a motivated Parker...Thamas might as well right now take his ball and go home in a huff, because the moment Tua takes over...Or even Fitz for that matter, Parker is going to actually multi-lap Thomas.

Your theory would be nice if we didnt know Parkers history.

The rest is wishful thinking, not based in reality. Put up a few years of consistent growth and production, then talk about maybe being something as you are suggesting.

Micheal Thomas j

Dude what are you talking about???? Thomas stats are better. However, what did Parker say that was so bad. Thomas is just being sensitive, why didn’t he select A? Anyways this is dumb and it reminds of my Kiko vs Shady Twitter beef!

I dont care what it reminds you of.

Parker should put up consistent numbers on the plus side of being a 1st round pick and stop playing thumb warrior.

The question wasn't about Thomas vs Parker. The question was concerning Gilmore and Thomas and which of the two greats are harder to beat. And I'm not sure Parker isn't correct. In general what do you think is harder for a team to do a. attack a great corner or b. slow down a great receiver?

Depends on the player and team of course.

But in today's NFL and the rules weighted to offenses, it is a challenge to corral today's WRs. It's also why Marino says he could throw for (20000 yards) in a season in today's NFL. /sarcasm

Your theory would be nice if we didnt know Parkers history.

The rest is wishful thinking, not based in reality. Put up a few years of consistent growth and production, then talk about maybe being something as you are suggesting.

I will give you that, Parkers does need to prove himself.

Parker was one of the most dominant receivers in the league the last several weeks of last season. He utterly destroyed Gilmore, the defensive mvp, in the final game also.

If he stays healthy and keeps improving he'll be one of the absolute elite receivers in the league next year especially with an improved offense around him.

"If" .... that says it all.

Back
Top Bottom