Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

I dont care what it reminds you of.

Parker should put up consistent numbers on the plus side of being a 1st round pick and stop playing thumb warrior.

This entire situation has gone over your head because you're totally missing point. Let's reverse the role here. What if MikeThomas would have just answered with B and DVP comes start trashing talking because MT didn't give him recognition against the NFL Defensive MVP Stephone Gilmore. How dumb would DVP look?? I hope you get it! It has nothing with us being bias towards Parker, most will agree he has underachieved but it looks like the game is starting to slow down for him.Also have you looked at the states between the two? MT has better stats but if you look at how many targets he is getting that plays a role! DVP has never had Oline, QB and he's had some injuries as well but it all makes a different.They both had 9 TD's last season and Thomas = 185 targets and Parker = 128 targets, so based on this stat alone if Parker had more targets he would have gotten more targets he would have had more TD than your MT.

Anyone throwing shade at DvP is just taking out whatever frustration they have towards him as a Dolphin player. He answered a question to the best of his knowledge and MT went all crybaby on him. What do you expect Parker to do be like. Yeah you're right, go ahead and trash talk me. I won't defend my position. gtfoh with that weak attitude.

Anyone throwing shade at DvP is just taking out whatever frustration they have towards him as a Dolphin player. He answered a question to the best of his knowledge and MT went all crybaby on him. What do you expect Parker to do be like. Yeah you're right, go ahead and trash talk me. I won't defend my position. gtfoh with that weak attitude.

Yeah!

Get 'em!

giphy.gif

This isn't the 1st time Michael Thomas has been disrespectful on the internet. He's been known to throw hissy fits over, what he perceives as a slight towards him. Parker was answering a question about another player. How and why Michael Thomas went all Bat Chit Crazy, I have no clue. But it's a bad look and precedent calling out other players like Thomas has done for what appears to be his insecurities. Thomas needs to take one hell of an Enima!!!

This entire situation has gone over your head because you're totally missing point. Let's reverse the role here. What if MikeThomas would have just answered with B and DVP comes start trashing talking because MT didn't give him recognition against the NFL Defensive MVP Stephone Gilmore. How dumb would DVP look?? I hope you get it! It has nothing with us being bias towards Parker, most will agree he has underachieved but it looks like the game is starting to slow down for him.Also have you looked at the states between the two? MT has better stats but if you look at how many targets he is getting that plays a role! DVP has never had Oline, QB and he's had some injuries as well but it all makes a different.They both had 9 TD's last season and Thomas = 185 targets and Parker = 128 targets, so based on this stat alone if Parker had more targets he would have gotten more targets he would have had more TD than your MT.

Over my head? Not really.

My whole point is Parker isnt a known quantity or a game breaker outside Miami fandom. Parker isnt some spring chicken just entering his 2nd season at this point.

And you proved my point. You are cherry picking stats to make your case. Where as I point to the whole enchilada....32 career TDs vs 18. 5512 yards vs 3419 yards. Let Parker put up consistent numbers before trolling someone who has done it every year since being in the league.

Thomas only matters to me on my fantasy team. So your cute assertion was juvenile nonsense.

Consistency speaks more then playing with numbers. Thomas to date is the superior player between the lines. 4 years of doing it is there for you to see. Parker took 4 and half years to put up rookie Thomas type numbers.

Over my head? Not really.

My whole point is Parker isnt a known quantity or a game breaker outside Miami fandom. Parker isnt some spring chicken just entering his 2nd season at this point.

And you proved my point. You are cherry picking stats to make your case. Where as I point to the whole enchilada....32 career TDs vs 18. 5512 yards vs 3419 yards. Let Parker put up consistent numbers before trolling someone who has done it every year since being in the league.

Thomas only matters to me on my fantasy team. So your cute assertion was juvenile nonsense.

Consistency speaks more then playing with numbers. Thomas to date is the superior player between the lines. 4 years of doing it is there for you to see. Parker took 4 and half years to put up rookie Thomas type numbers.

Uh, Parker didn't start the thing. MT did. You think Parker is gonna just sit there and absorb the trash talk? Would you?

This isn't the 1st time Michael Thomas has been disrespectful on the internet. He's been known to throw hissy fits over, what he perceives as a slight towards him. Parker was answering a question about another player. How and why Michael Thomas went all Bat Chit Crazy, I have no clue. But it's a bad look and precedent calling out other players like Thomas has done for what appears to be his insecurities. Thomas needs to take one hell of an Enima!!!
Michael Thomas.jpg

This isn’t a DeVante vs. Thomas debate here because it’s not an apples to apples comparison. MT plays in an offense and with a quarterback that made household names out of Marques Colston, Jimmy Graham, Brandin Cooks, and even made Tedd Ginn a legit NFL contributor. Some of you fantasy football warriors are getting moist over PPR.
The last time Thomas went head to head with Gilmore he had 5 catches for 89 yards on 10 targets and he lost by three touchdowns. Sounds like Thomas would’ve chosen option A also if he was the least bit objective.

Im half way sure dubz come here just to talk vs normal thinking...
dude pretends to not understand situations and still talks like DVP was the one trolling.. lmao you had me early doggy, but your content is stale

Back
Top Bottom