Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Thomas gets pissy with DeVante Parker

Randy Moss caught 23 TD passes while playing in NE and catching passes from Tom Brady. When Randy played in OAK for a lesser team, he didn’t look so good. But we still know that Moss was an all time great.
How did Moss do with Culpepper throwing him the ball?

How did Moss do with Culpepper throwing him the ball?

What does this rhetorical question have to do with the point that was made?

In other words, what’s your point in asking this question? That Moss looked like the all-time great he was when playing with a capable QB in a great offensive system?

I thought I already made that point.

He plays with an enormous chip on his shoulder. Always has, always will. He feels that he was massively disrespected by getting drafted in the 2nd round. I know it's illogical but his ego is so enormous that for him the disrespect is real and it has helped to fuel his success on the field. Don't forget his uncle is Keyshawn Johnson (a former 1st overall Draft pick). He was raised with expectations like no other.

Wow! I knew absolutely nothing about Michael Thomas - just that he was really productive receiver on the Saints. I had no idea his uncle is Keyshawn "I'm a bright shining star compared to Wayne Chrebet, who is merely a flashlight" Johnson.

I totally get how he feels about paying back the rest of the league for lasting until the 2nd round, as well as playing with the expectations of being Keyshawn's nephew. But he really still could play with a chip on his shoulder and not be an egomaniac.

Wow! I knew absolutely nothing about Michael Thomas - just that he was really productive receiver on the Saints. I had no idea his uncle is Keyshawn "I'm a bright shining star compared to Wayne Chrebet, who is merely a flashlight" Johnson.

I totally get how he feels about paying back the rest of the league for lasting until the 2nd round, as well as playing with the expectations of being Keyshawn's nephew. But he really still could play with a chip on his shoulder and not be an egomaniac.
Meshawn. What an A-Hole...

I literally can't think of a single thing Michael Thomas does better than DVP.

Wait, seriously?

Consistently stays on the field, for starters.
I mean he gets targeted 200 times a year by Drew freaking Brees Of course he produces. You have a point about Parker and injuries hopefully he’s over that

I literally can't think of a single thing Michael Thomas does better than DVP.
Which Parker the borderline bust that we had for four years or the one year he put the effort in? I mean let's not get out the DVP is = to Michael Thomas yet. Thomas has shown he can do it consistently in multiple seasons. Parker hasn't. Hope he does.

Which Parker the borderline bust that we had for four years or the one year he put the effort in? I mean let's not get out the DVP is = to Michael Thomas yet. Thomas has shown he can do it consistently in multiple seasons. Parker hasn't. Hope he does.

I don't see Michael Thomas in the same tier as guys like AB, Julio Jones,D.Hop,Beckham, Tyreek Hill in fact I also think guys like Davante Adams, Mike Evans and Keenan Allen are also arguably better. Michael Thomas numbers are scheme driven and his ypc and his average depth of target is near the bottom of the league. I do agree Michael Thomas has been the more consistent wr thus far but I don't think it's a crime to compare DVP to him because DVP has more innate talent.

I mean he gets targeted 200 times a year by Drew freaking Brees Of course he produces. You have a point about Parker and injuries hopefully he’s over that

Most of his targets were near the the line of scrimmage also, smh.

Did everyone forget Jarvis Landy had inflated stats too from passes behind the line of scrimmage? DVP is great. MT is one of the best in the league who has inflated stats. MT is just being a little b**h because he cant read. Kind of like Kevin Hart in 40 year old virgin. "See because I don't understand what your saying, Im gonna take it as an insult".

Did everyone forget Jarvis Landy had inflated stats too from passes behind the line of scrimmage? DVP is great. MT is one of the best in the league who has inflated stats. MT is just being a little b**h because he cant read. Kind of like Kevin Hart in 40 year old virgin. "See because I don't understand what your saying, Im gonna take it as an insult".

Don't let them fool you. Some of the same posters in here also propped up Jarvis as a #1 WR. The pom poms fly heavy.

Do we all recall how good guys like stills and cooks were under Brees and then they left, not quite so productive. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom