Mike and Mike said.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike and Mike said....

Yeah, I'd really hate to go 14-2! Might choke in the playoffs, might not, but at least we'd get there! 1 star

:sidelol: Yeah, I was wondering the same thing :sidelol:

Would be a dumb move by the Chargers. If he can coach a team to 14-2 and that playoff game with the pats was a close score... I would like to get a younger coach in here but if he can do the same thing for us as he did for SD then by all means, get him here!

A game they lost due to lack of discipline. That was the dumbest personal foul penalty I have ever seen. I can see getting excited but head-butting a guy while you're trying to reach the Superbowl? No discipline to control emotions. I would think that a coach can get the point across that stupidity can coast you a game before the game starts.

If Marty were 20 years younger maybe. But he's almost 64 years old. How much does he have left??

Hey dude, 64 isn't exactly guaranteed senility. Mick Jagger still has what it takes to go out there on stage. After all, Marty doesn't have to go out on the field and play, you know.

Marty's coaching tree:

Bill Cowher
Gunther Cunningham
Tony Dungy
Lindy Infante
Herman Edwards

Thank you!

AJ pulled off the Vick deal that netted LT and Brees. He also pulled off the Eli deal that netted "Lights Out" and Rivers.

The man's nit the nail on the head twice with Franchise QBs. Not too mention he also added the best RB in the game and one of the best young Defensive stars in the game.

What he's done is nothing short of a miracle.

He turned a laughing stock into a talent loaded roster. He's got 9 Pro Bowlers this year... think he's not good?

John Butler pulled off the Vick trade. AJ was forced by Eli and Archie to trade Eli's rights.

I agree. If I had to rank the options:

1. Marty Schottenheimer with Mike Shula as the assistant head coach.

2. Chan Gailey with Mike Shula as the assistant head coach.

3. Mike Shula

4. Jim Mora

5. Dom Capers

6. Cam Cameron

I REALLY like that list and particularly the order of it..... Be careful though, it's sure to inflame the "sky is falling" crowd here who obviously know SO MUCH MORE about ALL the head coaching candidates, than the Dolphin's front office/search commitee! :wink:

A game they lost due to lack of discipline. That was the dumbest personal foul penalty I have ever seen. I can see getting excited but head-butting a guy while you're trying to reach the Superbowl? No discipline to control emotions. I would think that a coach can get the point across that stupidity can coast you a game before the game starts.

A coach CAN NOT, I repeat CAN NOT coach common sense. Nor can a mother, a father, a sister, a brother. There are somethings you are born with and common sense is one of them.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Given what's out there right now (Gailey, Mora, Shula) I'd take Marty as HC everyday and twice on Sunday.

If Marty and Coach Comb-Over are both here, we will have the most conservative team in the history of football.

Dude that's not a comb-over, that is a full sized squirrel!!! Or perhaps some other varmint!

I'm beginning to notice that most of you guys won't be happy with anyone. At this point, with all the coaches that are candidates, Marty Schottenheimer is a godsend, freagin divine intervention, and the lot of you are still pissing and moaning. You should all get down on your knees and plead, beg to your creator that Marty Schottenheimer is the future head coach of the Miami Dolphins because as of 8:18 AM January 17, 2007 **** is looking grim.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

your post is entirely too logical.....

I think you're REQUIRED to use the word "suck" (i.e he sucks, this sucks) much more in your posts....:D

Back
Top Bottom