Milk Carton Fuller | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milk Carton Fuller

Good thing we got Fuller, it will help lure another great Texan: Watkins. 🍻

Who verifies the psychology and background checks?

This whole clown show with Fuller makes me wonder how much Miami has to actually pay the guy? Is it the full amount of $10M? There must be an injury settlement of some kind.

This whole clown show with Fuller makes me wonder how much Miami has to actually pay the guy? Is it the full amount of $10M? There must be an injury settlement of some kind.
Nope, happened during football, so unless they work out an injury settlement and release him or catch him faking and call him out and make him play he gets it all.

Just announced not back this week either.

This guy's finger better have been amputated.

Personally....nothing looked crazy after the incident happened, nor did he jump around acting like it did. Having had many finger injuries myself and seeing QBs come back after severing tendons...something is fishy as hell here. I don't doubt he broke the finger, but IMO he didn't/doesn't want to play and this goes back to all the BS at camp and his one game personal hiatus.

Dolphins going to let it go and disappear because they're disgusted at him and want to save face.

Guy doesn't deserve another NFL contract with anyone unless it's all going to pay back what he stole from us.
Agree it’s very fishy. I mean, cmon already. He may be the guy who was reported to be “contemplating retirement” back when that story hit. This does not add up at all. Shame cause he’s a weapon.

Looks like sour milk, gotta be tasting like it for the front office anyway.

Teams should have some sort of protection in these season ending injuries.. just nit fair that they should get the whole years salary, jmo.

Back
Top Bottom