Milk Carton Fuller | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milk Carton Fuller

what the hell, lets blame that losers injury on Jesse Davis too.... had Davis not gotten Tua injured, then Brisset wouldnt been in the game throwing dirt balls, then Fuller wouldnt actually had to try to make a play on a football for his money which led to the bruised finger and getting grass in his vagina, infecting it

what the hell, lets blame that losers injury on Jesse Davis too.... had Davis not gotten Tua injured, then Brisset wouldnt been in the game throwing dirt balls, then Fuller wouldnt actually had to try to make a play on a football for his money which led to the bruised finger and getting grass in his vagina, infecting it
Brissett induced vaginal infection. I can dig it

You have to wonder if this isn’t another Flores mishandled situation early?

Fuller played well and productively for the Texans!…Just sayin’!

Sounds to me like the Dolphins don't want to have to do an injury settlement by playing this clown.

I found his rookie pick, should have known back then!

Attachments

• Fullir.jpg
    Fullir.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
Guy has been hot garbage here, looks to be on list as yet another worst FA signings ever even cost us a game with his paper hands

When he Played

622 yards a year and 4.8 TDs a year isnt a 10M WR though.

Never hitting 1000 yards in a Season or playing an entire season

No…but his 2020 was very productive and explosive….we have seen little to nothing here and it reeks of another mishandled player by Flores…we’ll see, the truth usually leaks out!

No…but his 2020 was very productive and explosive….we have seen little to nothing here and it reeks of another mishandled player by Flores…we’ll see, the truth usually leaks out!
So One productive year in a 5 year career. And that reeks or mishandled player? If anything it reeks of should have looked at his other 4 years before giving him 10M

Back
Top Bottom