Milk Carton Fuller | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milk Carton Fuller

No…but his 2020 was very productive and explosive….we have seen little to nothing here and it reeks of another mishandled player by Flores…we’ll see, the truth usually leaks out!

well ****, if he wouldnt been productive and explosive then you would think he'd be pissed at his PED deallers. Thats what those things are for i think. Also why i said before we signed him "dont sign a guy whos best and healthiest year came while drugged up"

So One productive year in a 5 year career. And that reeks or mishandled player? If anything it reeks of should have looked at his other 4 years before giving him 10M

He is a injury prone player, much like Tua. But there is nothing in his past that would indicate what we’re seeing this year….

You can disagree….but I sense A Coach making bad situation worse. As he has done in other similar situations in the last few years!

Wonder if the Dolphins will go after the signing bonus IF his reason for staying away isn't legit.

If he is having some type of mental health issue that's one thing but if he is staying away for some dumb reason I would hope they try to recoup some of that bonus.

Back
Top Bottom