Milk Carton Fuller | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Milk Carton Fuller

Russell Wilson would be back in 6 weeks throwing. What an absolute waste of roster space and money Fuller had been.
This is definitely more than just something physical. Not sure if it's depression or something else, but something is very fishy.

That's the same milk carton I used a few years ago for the 2010 Packers. The "0" year team usually ends up on there since they don't usually go to any more super bowls after that for a long time. We'll see if that's Tampa's fate or not.

View attachment 89666
They’ve at least contended for years. Our clowns not at all.

It may be his last paycheck ever. I doubt any team will entertain signing this pathetic human after bludging on the sidelines all year. Screw him.

It may be his last paycheck ever. I doubt any team will entertain signing this pathetic human after bludging on the sidelines all year. Screw him.
You underestimate the NFL GM. Theyll bring anybody with talent in and think they'll be the ones to turn them around. Hell, look at how many chances Josh Gordon got.

What surprises me is that the Dolphins really haven't said to much about the whole situation, it's like they just want the situation to go away.

Maybe he will go team up with Watson in Carolina and go 4 and 13

I don't care where he goes or if he succeeds or not. It's not happening here. This isn't the type of game where you hold an expensive car you can't drive just so noone else can.

If it doesn't work for you, you move on.

Back
Top Bottom