More context from our 1st Rd loss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More context from our 1st Rd loss

****ing idiotSo only remember the "good" tape?

Got it!
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Are you really that dense?

Nevermind, this is just not fair
So say what you mean. You want Mike to hand over playcalling to our current OC. It does not require us to "hire" an OC which was your original statement. You're right. It isn't that complicated. You just want to make it seem as if it is.

We're certainly not moving backwards but we're facing a plethora of overturn...

The heartbreak, FOR ME, that came with this season is that I believe from the fathoms of my soul that we beat ourselves in many of our losses.

You saw glimpses of this team that looked unstoppable & impregnable but rarely were the O and D playing on the same level in one game. When the D was holding strong the O seemed to lag & when the O was getting it done the D was breaking.

Penalties, terrible play-calling out of nowhere, bad game management, inaccurate passes in must have throws, dropped passes in must have catches, terrible tackling which has been an issue for years now beyond McD; it seems we- the coaches & players alike- did their best to sabotage themselves.

AND, when considering ALL OF THE INJURIES, we were pretty f@cking amazing if you can take a break from being butt-hurt for a moment.

Oh, well. Another offseason. A lot more prayer. A little more hope...

So say what you mean. You want Mike to hand over playcalling to our current OC. It does not require us to "hire" an OC which was your original statement. You're right. It isn't that complicated. You just want to make it seem as if it is.
This isn’t complicated is right
If I say hire an OC then McD isn’t calling the plays and we’re firing our current OC
If our current OC isn’t calling the plays by now then he’s useless

This isn’t complicated is right
If I say hire an OC then McD isn’t calling the plays and we’re firing our current OC
If our current OC isn’t calling the plays by now then he’s useless
Interesting. The guy is well respected and was up for at least one HC job this offseason. The current OC isn't the problem. Some HCs can't handle calling the plays like Andy Reid. Others can't. The 1st change always suggested is for the HC to turn over playcalling.

Interesting. The guy is well respected and was up for at least one HC job this offseason. The current OC isn't the problem. Some HCs can't handle calling the plays like Andy Reid. Others can't. The 1st change always suggested is for the HC to turn over playcalling.
I’m not buying it
If he was up for a HC job then he’d be calling plays by now
And if he actually can call plays and turns out successful somewhere else…..then McD should be put on a pedestal and shot between the eyes then hung

I’m not buying it
If he was up for a HC job then he’d be calling plays by now
And if he actually can call plays and turns out successful somewhere else…..then McD should be put on a pedestal and shot between the eyes then hung
We all know Mike has an ego. Hrs not calling the plays because the OC stinks. He's calling the plays because it's his team and he wants to call the plays.

Back
Top Bottom