More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA

So he thought the grades for Darnold were far higher then Tua, Murray, and Burrow coming out of college... Really?

Yes, I dont think thats too crazy either, a lot of people were excited about Darnold coming out of college. we know the draft process isnt perfect, people were excited about Rosen too. I dont see the big deal with his prospect rankings grade. We havent had a slam dunk QB prospect since Luck. Does anyone expect more from the great Dan Orlosvky? lol. even the Gurus Kiper and Mcshay miss on evaluations of prospects. I think Mcshay or Kiper gave Sam Bradford a very high prospect grade.

Bears drafted MItch freaking Trubisky before Mahomes.....it happens

Four new starters on the OL, including two rookies, one who is currently 20 years old at LT, without a normal preseason makes it tough for me to argue against such a low ranking.

Yes, I dont think thats too crazy either, a lot of people were excited about Darnold coming out of college. we know the draft process isnt perfect, people were excited about Rosen too. I dont see the big deal with his prospect rankings grade. We havent had a slam dunk QB prospect since Luck. Does anyone expect more from the great Dan Orlosvky? lol. even the Gurus Kiper and Mcshay miss on evaluations of prospects. I think Mcshay or Kiper gave Sam Bradford a very high prospect grade.

Bears drafted MItch freaking Trubisky before Mahomes.....it happens

I agree that there was excitement for him, but, don't remember it being as insane to get him as it was for Tua Tagovaila Kyler Murry, or Joe Burrow...Darnold could end up as a great QB, but coming out, the hype was not nearly as high as those three, and to this point Darnold has not proven to even be worthy of what hype he got.

If Dan had put Darnold at 4th or 5th, it would have made more sense.

I really don’t understand why anyone really cares what someone has to say about the Dolphins or any other team at this time. Until the players get on the field and actually start playing games, it is difficult to determine how the offense or defense will play this coming season.

We have no idea if the rookie offensive linemen and Karras will actually be upgrades or if the OL will continue to struggle in 2020. Is Fitzpatrick going to be the good QB he was during late last season or the inconsistent struggling QB he has been most of his career. will

Will Tua be healthy enough to play at all during the season and if he does play, will he be the long term answer at the QB position for the Dolphins or just another mediocre QB in the NFL.

If the OL plays much better than it has in recent years and Tua is as good as advertised, the Dolphins should be a much improved offense. Yet if Tua is not ready to play and the offensive line struggles to find cohesion and the rookies aren’t ready to play at the NFL level, I can easily see the Dolphins being near the bottom offensively in the 2020 season.

I look forward to seeing how the offense and defense both develop over the coming season.

Ranked 30th. Total nonsense. Behind Jets, Bengals and Chargers?

Two comments . . .
Hard to judge Miami's weapons on O since quite a few are new and others broke out last year.
Hard to judge Miami's weapons from last year with the train wreck OL. Put those same weapons on the '19 Ravens and tell me where they rank.

Bengals have Mixon at rb and Green, Boyd, Higgins and Ross at wr. I think most non-bias NFL fans would say that's better than Jordan, Parker, Williams, Wilson and Grant.
I wouldn't say they are obviously better.

Green was injured last year, and is likely on the backside of his career (what a waste). The others don't do that much for me.

Best thing you can do is tune out the talking heads. ESPN, NFL Network, Omar, podcast, I’m pretty much ignoring everyone. I’ll listen to John Middlekauff because he’s more general football talk but that’s about all the football talk I get. Once Stick to Football comes back I’ll listen to those guys but this time of year I like radio silence.

I wouldn't say they are obviously better.

Green was injured last year, and is likely on the backside of his career (what a waste). The others don't do that much for me.

While I like Preston Williams I think most teams would take Tee Higgins over him Ross has not lived up to billing, but he's likely at least on par with Grant and Wilson and Tyler Boyd is likely considered better than them too.

Outside of this fan board and Davie, Miami has exactly 1 household name on its roster, and that's a rookie QB from Alabama.

No one else in the league cares what Fitzpatrick does or doesn't do. His past team fanbases have moved on. Van Noy isnt some sack machine, he was a nice piece in the NE scheme, but not a real game changer.

Just tough to complain of lack of respect or whatever grievance you may have with these types of things.

Davie doesnt deserve half the respect some on this board give it. They have done nothing to think otherwise. Let's just hope that a season is even played and some growth is had.

Outside of this fan board and Davie, Miami has exactly 1 household name on its roster, and that's a rookie QB from Alabama.

No one else in the league cares what Fitzpatrick does or doesn't do. His past team fanbases have moved on. Van Noy isnt some sack machine, he was a nice piece in the NE scheme, but not a real game changer.

Just tough to complain of lack of respect or whatever grievance you may have with these types of things.

Davie doesnt deserve half the respect some on this board give it. They have done nothing to think otherwise. Let's just hope that a season is even played and some growth is had.
This ranking isn’t even about defense, so talking about Van Noy is irrelevant. Parker, may not be a house home name, but tell me one wide receiver currently on the jets roster that put up more yards/tds than him last season. I’ll save you the time, no one. Anderson is gone, crowder is the best WR they have left.

None of their TEs matched Gesicki in production. Le’Veon Bell is the only real stud they have on their offense, yet Jordan almost matched his yards missing a good bit of games. Yet somehow they are ranked ahead of us? This is why some here are bothered and feel the hate.

Back
Top Bottom