More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Evidence ESPN Hates MIA

Dolphins are probably 2 yr away from competing in afc. ranking 25 to 30. Probably is right for beginning of yr..

judy-i-dont-care-gif.gif
Yep, still in the same place.

Ranked 30th. Total nonsense. Behind Jets, Bengals and Chargers?

I wouldn't rate Miami that low, but most ratings by Fin fans are based on projection (dare I say 'hope?'). Those ratings are (I suppose) based on 'knowns.' I can live with that. It's Miami's job to prove them wrong. Wer I Flo, I'd take everyone of those articles and post them in the locker room.

When we win. ESPN will love us..we just got face it..we not winning team or franchise laterly...

I really don’t understand why the hate for ESPN In regards to the Dolphins. The reality is that the Dolphins are looked at around the country as one of the worst teams in the league going into the season. Vegas has them rated as the 5th worst team in the over under win total.

To me it up to the Dolphins to prove them wrong but I certainly understand why there is so little regard for the Dolphins. They have been at best a mediocre franchise for the past two decades. They have an OL that is likely going to be a huge issue during the season simply because they are young and they need a lot of development. They are starting a QB who would be a backup on any other team in the NFL and even if Tua ends up playing this year, he is a rookie and will make rookie mistakes.

At this point they have a bottom 10 offense and bottom 5 is more likely. The defense should be better than last year but considering how awful the defense was last year, it shouldn’t be difficult for this years defense to be better. Last but not least, the schedule this year is brutal. They will likely have a better team than last year but they might not win more games than last year because the schedule is so tough.

I see this as year 2 of the rebuild and what I want most from the season is to see the team playing much better at the end of the season than they start out and for the young players to develop into solid starters. The record is irrelevant because I don’t see this as a playoff caliber team. Five wins and a top 5 pick again in the 2021 draft is what I expect in 2020 but I expect far more success in 2021 and beyond.

I couldn't give a toss about rankings. Only way is up.

And speaking of ESPN, the Dolphins beat reporter, Cameron Wolfe, does a really nice job.

Way better than James Walker did. (I think that was his name?)

Back
Top Bottom