More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

1 game @ a time junc, just focus on winning 1 game against us, don't run before you walk big shooter

Hey, Junc: Remember the last time you made the playoffs under a first-year head coach? How did the rest of that pan out, again?

Don't think that buying big names will guarantee you anything. You're not building a franchise and you still haven't learned from the past.

The season played out with us take 2.2 from you. Sure you may have gotten the playoffs. But anything less than a SB this year and guys implode.

I'll take losing 2 games to an under .500 team every year if it means we are playing for the AFC Title.

You guys are hysterical, you have this mini 3 game win streak and you act like we haven't beaten you in 10 years. We dominated you guys for a decade and you never thought that was a big deal but 3 wins and you guys never stop crowing even though we made it further last year than you guys have in 18 years:crazy:

It was a tweet from one of the Jets beat reporters, we live in an age where if someone goes to the bathroom it's posted. It's asinine to take anything out of a mini camp- good or bad.

It's probably funny to you since it takes heat away from the drunk driving, inappropriate question asking dolphins who haven't seen a playoff win in a decade.

It's been reported by Michael David Smith at Pro Football Talk. We're not lifting it off some Jets local's twitter. As for the rest...

clear.gif

It's funny because the Jets let go a weapon on offense for a unproven, unproductive college kid, they let go a great (for their offense) TB in TJ for a washed up LT, then they let go a leader on the Oline for an average rookie G.

Love the moves to improve this run game!

Junc, and don't forget winning a game against us, oh, that's right, you don't remember what that feels like, easy big fella, don't run before you walk, baby steps, maybe you guys can even split with us this year...... like big boys!!

Hey, Junc: Remember the last time you made the playoffs under a first-year head coach? How did the rest of that pan out, again?

Don't think that buying big names will guarantee you anything. You're not building a franchise and you still haven't learned from the past.

Remember the last time you made the playoffs under a 1st year HC? We aren't building anything but the great Miami Dolphins are building a dynasty led by a coach who has NEVER been a part of a playoff win and a President/GM type who has NEVER built a champion and has ONE playoff win under his belt w/ teams he was picking players for:lol2:

I'll take losing 2 games to an under .500 team every year if it means we are playing for the AFC Title.

You guys are hysterical, you have this mini 3 game win streak and you act like we haven't beaten you in 10 years. We dominated you guys for a decade and you never thought that was a big deal but 3 wins and you guys never stop crowing even though we made it further last year than you guys have in 18 years:crazy:

How many more games do you think Holmes will be suspended for this latest SNAFU? Does he even see the field this year?

As for the rest, you don't really want to bring team histories into this do you?

It's been reported by Michael David Smith at Pro Football Talk. We're not lifting it off some Jets local's twitter. As for the rest...

I know you are smarter than that. His "reporting" was getting tweets from jets beat reporters.:rolleyes2:

Junc, and don't forget winning a game against us, oh, that's right, you don't remember what that feels like, easy big fella, don't run before you walk, baby steps, maybe you guys can even split with us this year...... like big boys!!

Yep, I have no idea what it's like to beat the Dolphins. We have only beaten them 17 of the last 24 times we have played :lol2:

How many more games do you think Holmes will be suspended for this latest SNAFU? Does he even see the field this year?

As for the rest, you don't really want to bring team histories into this do you?

I hope none.

You have the better history but that's most through the mid 80s, we have the better recent history and despite Miami historically being better you still have just one more SB win than we do.

oh WOW MIAMI GONNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL.....................

wow cool man a new player just got into the NFL, and dropped a couple of passing, and puked on the field. Obviously you don't know jack **** about playing footballl..even pee-wee football. come on man in middle school we used to puke after practices.

oh WOW MIAMI GONNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL.....................

wow cool man a new player just got into the NFL, and dropped a couple of passing, and puked on the field. Obviously you don't know jack **** about playing footballl..even pee-wee football. come on man in middle school we used to puke after practices.

I'f you're over the age of 12, you are emberassing even jets fans.

Well if we are talking recent history, I think we beat you 2 out of 2 times last year, thats as recent as it gets skippy!!

AFAIC, locusts could embed themselves in all the Jests' nostrils, and it wouldn't be enough. However, I wouldn't get too excited about 1st day disappointments, IMO, they're mostly meaningless.

Try three year disappointment...

Junc, junc, junc... I would have NEVER guessed you'd mention this AGAIN. So any time a Dolphin fan mentions beating your team twice in a season you are going to bring up how you were allowed into the playoffs by Indy and beat two teams that, in my opinion (Speaking of San Diego only), are notorious for choking in the playoffs. But wait, you had a lead on Indy at halftime in the AFCCG so you deserved to be there. :up:

Back
Top Bottom