More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

junc we are sorry for ripping the Jets on the Dolphins fan forum.....our bad, you might be wise to go away if its upsetting to you, as we stay away from the Jets board....just a thought, although it makes your D hard getting non fan poster of the year......gonna tell your grandkids about that?

I hope none.

You have the better history but that's most through the mid 80s, we have the better recent history and despite Miami historically being better you still have just one more SB win than we do.

Yes we have one more SB win and 3 more appearances, to go with 14 AFC East titles and 4 AFC championships, we also have a winning percentage vastly superior, so if I was you, I would leave the history where it lays.

I am not concerned about McKnight, he'll be what he will be. Yes, you fell into the playoffs and did really well with the chance. You had the better year.....LAST YEAR.

This year will be a new one, and I like our chances. Nuff said.

oh WOW MIAMI GONNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL.....................

wow cool man a new player just got into the NFL, and dropped a couple of passing, and puked on the field. Obviously you don't know jack **** about playing footballl..even pee-wee football. come on man in middle school we used to puke after practices.

And thats the point.....middle schoolers vomit after practice....by soph year of hs on through college the only kids throwing up on our team were the really out of shape O linemen or people hungover from the night before.....and again Jets fan on a Dolphins forum discussing a national article.....call the media and ***** not your archrival fans....queer

Well if we are talking recent history, I think we beat you 2 out of 2 times last year, thats as recent as it gets skippy!!

and we were in the AFC Title game which trumps those 2 wins.

Yes we have one more SB win and 3 more appearances, to go with 14 AFC East titles and 4 AFC championships, we also have a winning percentage vastly superior, so if I was you, I would leave the history where it lays.

I am not concerned about McKnight, he'll be what he will be. Yes, you fell into the playoffs and did really well with the chance. You had the better year.....LAST YEAR.

This year will be a new one, and I like our chances. Nuff said.

Yep we fell into the playoffs where we won TWO playoff games on the road while when you fell into the playoffs 2 years ago you were embarrassed at home in the WC round.

I like our chances too, we'll see what happens on the field.

And thats the point.....middle schoolers vomit after practice....by soph year of hs on through college the only kids throwing up on our team were the really out of shape O linemen or people hungover from the night before.....and again Jets fan on a Dolphins forum discussing a national article.....call the media and ***** not your archrival fans....queer

Where is the "National article"? a blog site like PFT postsed tweets from Jets beat reporters.

It was a tweet from one of the Jets beat reporters, we live in an age where if someone goes to the bathroom it's posted. It's asinine to take anything out of a mini camp- good or bad.

It's probably funny to you since it takes heat away from the drunk driving, inappropriate question asking dolphins who haven't seen a playoff win in a decade.

Boooo Booooo Boooooo... Cry a little more please, Can you do it for us here at FINHEAVEN.....

hes just crying because he knows firemen ed is still the highest iq in his fanbase

Remember that last year? How did the season play out?

I remember quite vividly

PCT1426-1.jpg

Junc, and don't forget winning a game against us, oh, that's right, you don't remember what that feels like, easy big fella, don't run before you walk, baby steps, maybe you guys can even split with us this year...... like big boys!!
how are you even talking smack? Phins beat the Jets 3 times in a row. You must have not been a Dolphin fan for awhile, because the Jets have beaten the phin's arse the past 10 years.......... I recall the Phins losing 10 in a row this decade.

how are you even talking smack? Phins beat the Jets 3 times in a row. You must have not been a Dolphin fan for awhile, because the Jets have beaten the phin's arse the past 10 years.......... I recall the Phins losing 10 in a row this decade.

Junc, your lil' brother??

You obviously know absolutely nothing about working out in the heat. Also calling me a queer is hilarious that you are so offended by my posts. Calm down, and relax man.

People puke on the football field every day. It's known if you do any sort of physical sport outside.

Back
Top Bottom