More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

I seem to remember us beating the jets in the end of 08:hi5:.....in there house.......with Favre.....to win the division, and a playoff birth.
yeah i remember that too. i also remember you losing the playoff game right after the Phins beat the Jets without Favre's right arm. lmao read better buddy :)

I seem to remember us beating the jets in the end of 08:hi5:.....in there house.......with Favre.....to win the division, and a playoff birth.

Then they beat them twice more even though their fat coach is
full of funny quotes that make him look stupider then a hookers husband.

I'll take losing 2 games to an under .500 team every year if it means we are playing for the AFC Title.

You guys are hysterical, you have this mini 3 game win streak and you act like we haven't beaten you in 10 years. We dominated you guys for a decade and you never thought that was a big deal but 3 wins and you guys never stop crowing even though we made it further last year than you guys have in 18 years:crazy:

nyjunc, you're a bit too much in love with your team. 4 division wins in your franchise history? really?
And yes, you reached the afc championship games last year. Are we going to hear this for the next 10+ years? :)

Beat us....then we'll talk. You were "LET" into the playoffs last year...... Don't even try to deny that! You know it! But yes...... you did make it.
gj editing all your posts when you are proven wrong.

PRETTYFONYNY, you aren't related to the "situation" by any chance are you....

yeah i remember that too. i also remember you losing the playoff game right after the Phins beat the Jets without Favre's right arm. lmao read better buddy :)
Thats what your going to add to your crying game? Farve didn't have a right arm? C'mon man.........:lol::lol2::crazy:

Mike Francesca was saying that Rex Ryan will be holding news conferences pretty regularly this year to have to explain the behavior of Santonio Holmes and the other malcontents on the Jets.

Mike Francesca was saying that Rex Ryan will be holding news conferences pretty regularly this year to have to explain the behavior of Santonio Holmes and the other malcontents on the Jets.
Mike Francesa is a moron, because the Holmes report was 100% false. He was never told to get off the plane. Only thing that happened was they told him to turn his IPod off, and HE did.

I just heard the Police Press Conf, and they said what was reported on the internet was false.

Mike Francesa is a moron, because the Holmes report was 100% false. He was never told to get off the plane. Only thing that happened was they told him to turn his IPod off, and HE did.

I just heard the Police Press Conf, and they said what was reported on the internet was false.

100% false??? Seems to me there would not have been any incident had Holmes listened and shut his IPod off when asked....but noooo he had to run his mouth. It's ok....defend Holmes all you want. This will not be the last incident for him.

100% false??? Seems to me there would not have been any incident had Holmes listened and shut his IPod off when asked....but noooo he had to run his mouth. It's ok....defend Holmes all you want. This will not be the last incident for him.
i just listened to the police report dude. they said no files will be charged, and articles submitted earlier today were utterly false to what happened. he was asked to turn his ipod off, and did. he was never removed from the plane lol. dont believe everything you read, but i did however believe it..until i saw the police report.

Playoff and Championship Success Super Bowl Championships (3)
Super Bowl Appearances (6)

AFC East Divisional Championships (16) (1970—present)

Enough said, back to the sewer for you 2 rats, next topic of discussion please!
want to rid jests from your thread, just place these box of stats in any thread and say goodbye to your jest problem

Ummmmm Rex Ryan said in a press conference that santonio shouldve turned off his iPod and that he was going to tell holmes to do so in the future. Hahhahah it's on pft right now.

Btw did u ride that mans dick and defend his ways last year???? Haha how bout 2 months ago. He'll anytime besides his superbowl catch???? Cmon man.

Afc chanpionship game. Bla bla bla. We are dolphin fans and this is a dolphins forum. So in the eyes of the people here us sweeping u >>>> your playoff loss. End of discusion.

There is 1 champion a year and everyone else gets draft picks. Last year playoff time u could talk your **** but in the next years offseason it doesn't hold it glimmer. Your proud to have lost a game to colts last year. Get a trophy or some afc championship runner up shirts.

So all in all we don't give a **** bout the jets winning/losing any games minus 2(3) a year. And last year the fins wildcatted the **** out of ryans only d that can stop it bla bla and teddyginn rip murdered y'all at home. I was there.

Ps. I work close to the jets training facility and it wasn't brutally hot today. In the am it was moderatly cold with a decent breeze. Also puking from a hit or extreme conditioning probably won't slide but it also stated that he needed both quads worked on for cramping. He's NFL ready for sho. Ready to live that dream. Koa misi got sponsered for the past 8 weeks at a speed and training facility.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Game over *******

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/30/rex-ryan-santonio-holmes-should-have-turned-off-his-ipod/

Back
Top Bottom