More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

You mean when you were 7-7 and the Colts benched their starters so you could make the playoffs? THAT season? LOL!

yeah then the jets beat the bengals, and chargers(oh only the hottest team in the nfl at the moment)

florida lol.

yeah then the jets beat the bengals, and chargers(oh only the hottest team in the nfl at the moment)
The Bengals were DOA when the playoffs started and EVERYONE knew it so no big deal there. Palmer's not even an NFL QB any more. Anyone could have had them. Oh, and the "hottest team" you refer to is an annual choke artist in the playoffs - ALWAYS! And that goes double since Norv's been there trying to coach them.

So uh....what is it your 7-7 team's done again? :ponder:

It was a tweet from one of the Jets beat reporters, we live in an age where if someone goes to the bathroom it's posted. It's asinine to take anything out of a mini camp- good or bad.

It's probably funny to you since it takes heat away from the drunk driving, inappropriate question asking dolphins who haven't seen a playoff win in a decade.

oh no you didn't

It was a tweet from one of the Jets beat reporters, we live in an age where if someone goes to the bathroom it's posted. It's asinine to take anything out of a mini camp- good or bad.

It's probably funny to you since it takes heat away from the drunk driving, inappropriate question asking dolphins who haven't seen a playoff win in a decade.

im sure there will be smak talk on both sides irlands comments were on every wire and news outlet, i wounder what church going ryan asked in the jets meeting with there perposed pics?
wow im sure like is your mom still in the church sunday school teacher?
hes such a fine upstanding coach rolfg

The point is if McKnight was really serious about the NFL he would have shown up for rookie minicamp in tip top shape. It APPEARS he did not. For someone who underachieved (IMHO) at USC this is a red flag from my perspective. Especially when the Jets let a very talented Leon Washington (saw him break ones on the Fins too many times) walk for basically nothing.

I will give the Jets credit, they are swinging for the fences trying to win the Super Bowl. They were a good team last year, whether they were "let" into the playoffs or not, they were who their record said they were, a playoff team. We were not. We had three games at the end of the season we could have won to get in the playoffs that we lost. End of story.

If I were a Jets fan, I would be concerned about some of the "big cuts" the team has taken (Faneca, etc.) because they could very well backfire on them. Or they might connect for a homer. It will all be proven ON THE FIELD. The Jets and the Fins are taking two different approaches to build a winner. We will see who is right. Being a Fins fan, I like what the Fins are doing.

The point is if McKnight was really serious about the NFL he would have shown up for rookie minicamp in tip top shape. It APPEARS he did not. For someone who underachieved (IMHO) at USC this is a red flag from my perspective. Especially when the Jets let a very talented Leon Washington (saw him break ones on the Fins too many times) walk for basically nothing.

I will give the Jets credit, they are swinging for the fences trying to win the Super Bowl. They were a good team last year, whether they were "let" into the playoffs or not, they were who their record said they were, a playoff team. We were not. We had three games at the end of the season we could have won to get in the playoffs that we lost. End of story.

If I were a Jets fan, I would be concerned about some of the "big cuts" the team has taken (Faneca, etc.) because they could very well backfire on them. Or they might connect for a homer. It will all be proven ON THE FIELD. The Jets and the Fins are taking two different approaches to build a winner. We will see who is right. Being a Fins fan, I like what the Fins are doing.

Really? Is it that slow that you silly phin fans need to make **** up and hate for absolutely no reason at all?

A rookie isn't anxious, excited, or nervous on his first day? He throws up and he's out of shape?

He had a good first day, had a great 2nd practice in the afternoon.

The Faneca made complete sense when you factor in his age, his declining performance as a pass protector, the fact that the Jets have both Ferguson and Mangold due new contracts, and that the team is high on their draft pick from last year, Matt Slauson, and drafted highly touted Vlad Ducasse.

You clowns should calm down.

BTW, all the phin fans circle jerking each other on Santonio Holmes....

Allegheny Police: Early Holmes Story Untrue
Published: 04-30-10
By Randy Lange
email article Editor-in-Chief

Friday morning reports on a Pittsburgh TV station Website and other Internet outlets regarding an airline incident allegedly involving Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes on Thursday night are not true, according to the Allegheny County, Pa., Police Department.

"As previously reported, [Santonio] Holmes was NOT removed from any airplane (4/29/2010)," a media release from the police department read. "He was asked to remove his Ipod (at one point), in which he complied. There's no further information to report."

Jets head coach Rex Ryan was asked about the reports (some of which were corrected this afternoon) at his midday news conference in between rookie minicamp practices.

"I know what's been told to me. It kind of got blown out of proportion by some media outlets," Ryan said. "I don't think it's as big as what's been out there."

Pressed on if he was concerned about what the reports might say about Holmes, the coach said, "The version I got is much different than the version you got or what's on the Internet. To comment on that is probably not right."

Ryan also praised Holmes, who came over in a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers on April 12, for his work as a Jet.

"Santonio around here has been tremendous, at the voluntary workouts, competitive-wise in all the drills," he said. "The thing that really jumps out at me is how he's been in the classroom, with Mark Sanchez, Brian Schottenheimer. He takes great notes. He's been tremendous in the building."
Sure looks like the Pittsburgh media jumped the gun on this, probably in an effort to protect their precious Steelers....

Some tweets from other reporters since the story has since been corrected:

# RT @BobsBlitz: @BonnieB_ESPN @santonio10 The microscope will be a magnifying glass...Why was a report needed, heh? 7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

RT @ManishMehta1: After listening 2 police & reading supplemental report, let's be fair: @Santonio10 wasn't at fault. Blown way out of proportion #nfl #jets

RT @BrandonSprague: Just read about @santonio10 getting kicked off the plane. Man @ESPN blew that story out of proportion. He left on his own n wasnt charged

Good point! RT @202sportsblog: The recent noise about @santonio10 is bogus. I've seen many get warned about ipod or laptop & none had security called on them.
A complete non-story, and you knuckleheads spent the day stroking each other off about it.

I guess the Jeff Ireland PR debacle has you guys in hyper-sensitive mode. :rolleyes:

Remember that last year? How did the season play out?

Neither of our teams won the division, and both of our teams watched the Superbowl from home. Enough said. Looks like Sexy Rexy is still kissing Bellicheck's rings haha.

Playoff and Championship Success Super Bowl Championships (3)
Super Bowl Appearances (6)

AFC East Divisional Championships (16) (1970—present)

Enough said, back to the sewer for you 2 rats, next topic of discussion please!

That could be the greatest post i have ever seen on this site :up:

Back
Top Bottom