More good news from Jets camp!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More good news from Jets camp!!!!!

You obviously know absolutely nothing about working out in the heat. Also calling me a queer is hilarious that you are so offended by my posts. Calm down, and relax man.

People puke on the football field every day. It's known if you do any sort of physical sport outside.

I have to say....you're so far off base...

The fins work outside in the heat and humidity of S. FL.....no reports of players puking...

If anything physical outside in the heat required puking, the military in Iraq are really screwed.

Even a lot of the gyms out there are non air conditioned tents....never seen anyone puke in there either.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about working out in the heat. Also calling me a queer is hilarious that you are so offended by my posts. Calm down, and relax man.

People puke on the football field every day. It's known if you do any sort of physical sport outside.

Yeah I mean nothing's hotter than a New Jersey April.

And definitely at least 2 out of 3 football players puke on the field at practice every day. Happens all the time. Definitely. Seriously. Every day. I am 100 percent sure of this. Totally honest.

Figured not, but he's tryin to defend your honor...
I haven't read anything NYJUNC has said. I'm just pointing out facts. Yeah hoo-rah!! Phins beat the Jets 3 times in a row! Woo-hoo let's not even bring this up, because the past decade the Jets have ran over the Phins. Let's concentrate on ourselves, and win a playoff game.

It's cool to debate **** like this, but just calling people 'queer' and not listening to the other persons point makes you look like a jerk-off.

I haven't read anything NYJUNC has said. I'm just pointing out facts. Yeah hoo-rah!! Phins beat the Jets 3 times in a row! Woo-hoo let's not even bring this up, because the past decade the Jets have ran over the Phins. Let's concentrate on ourselves, and win a playoff game.

It's cool to debate **** like this, but just calling people 'queer' and not listening to the other persons point makes you look like a jerk-off.

and your posts drip with juvenile mentality or poor education....

I have to say....you're so far off base...

The fins work outside in the heat and humidity of S. FL.....no reports of players puking...

If anything physical outside in the heat required puking, the military in Iraq are really screwed.

Even a lot of the gyms out there are non air conditioned tents....never seen anyone puke in there either.
Okay so what are you trying to say?

A young kid who reached his dream, and is finally in the NFL shows up for his rookie training-camp, and pukes? Drops a ball? OH MY!!!

Yeah you never see any1 reporting that people on the team have vomited. Why? Because it isn't news worthy. Hell you see players puke on the sidelines during games.

So McKnight is puking you really think he is out of shape, or doesn't know what he is doing? lmao.

Okay so what are you trying to say?

A young kid who reached his dream, and is finally in the NFL shows up for his rookie training-camp, and pukes? Drops a ball? OH MY!!!

Yeah you never see any1 reporting that people on the team have vomited. Why? Because it isn't news worthy. Hell you see players puke on the sidelines during games.

So McKnight is puking you really think he is out of shape, or doesn't know what he is doing? lmao.

Yea, my guess would be he's out of shape. Which really isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think it is. It's quite common for rookies. It sure as hell isn't the heat that you want to claim it is.

Yea, my guess would be he's out of shape. Which really isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think it is. It's quite common for rookies. It sure as hell isn't the heat that you want to claim it is.

If you read more of what I said you would of noticed that 'heat' wasn't the main reason to his vomiting.

oh god he sure is a big time bust man. he puked on the football field. damn.

according to prettytonyny there is a 3 inch layer of vomit on every football field due to the common practice of players vomitting violently between each play. That is why during games they cut to commercial so they can squeegy off the field......

dude i realize it happens, but to out of shape players....fact, does that mean it means the player will be bad......no

Your queer not because of what you said but because you and junc and 1000 other jets fans come on this board to ***** about dolphins fans discussing things AFC east related. I would never waste my breathe on a jets board bc I value my time and realize it is falling on deaf ears......but if you realize that and enjoy wasting your time and people here in no way care about any opinion you have then your stupid and not a queer....i appologize.......you and juc are just gonna have to battle it out for an enemy poster award given to the person who values their time the least......goodluck

AH I finally get it.....Junc and Pretty have a great point.....the Jets are the better team and franchise.....wow how could I have been so blind. Thank you both for enlightening me. I cant believe I never took the time to listen to your opinions.....boy was I wrong.

Good? Or do you wanna debate the meaning of vomitting on a football field?

I'm pretty sure it's a dolphin fan posing as a Jet fan trying to start trouble.

Well he did say the jests beat us 10 games in a row, so he obviously has no football knowledge what soever, but com'on, don't try and pawn your fans off on us....they're all yours.:lol:

according to prettytonyny there is a 3 inch layer of vomit on every football field due to the common practice of players vomitting violently between each play. That is why during games they cut to commercial so they can squeegy off the field......

dude i realize it happens, but to out of shape players....fact, does that mean it means the player will be bad......no

Your queer not because of what you said but because you and junc and 1000 other jets fans come on this board to ***** about dolphins fans discussing things AFC east related. I would never waste my breathe on a jets board bc I value my time and realize it is falling on deaf ears......but if you realize that and enjoy wasting your time and people here in no way care about any opinion you have then your stupid and not a queer....i appologize.......you and juc are just gonna have to battle it out for an enemy poster award given to the person who values their time the least......goodluck

I don't come here to talk ****.

Listen you are calling me a queer for posting on another team's message board. Kind of odd to call me a queer since your posting on a message board for a team..(yeah it is your 'football teams') but cool man your a cool guy.

oh yeah keep saying Rex Ryan is fat. Everyone, and himself knows it. I guess he is an awful coach/person for being such a fat arse.
:up:

Beat us....then we'll talk. You were "LET" into the playoffs last year...... Don't even try to deny that! You know it! But yes...... you did make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom