More post-Super Bowl Insanity: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More post-Super Bowl Insanity:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think i'd settle for ricky and marino being on the same team. the defense wouldn't know how to play, stack the box, or play pass!;)

Our defense wouldn't know how to play either.....they'd be able to play the pass CONSTANTLY :D

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Our defense wouldn't know how to play either.....they'd be able to play the pass CONSTANTLY :D
only because the other team would be playing catch-up all day!:D ;) :cool:

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
With the Oline support he gets...sure...he's OK...but I've REALLY noticed that once he gets pressured he falls apart like a pot roast.

THAT is what keeps me from thinking he's one of the best.

He has a great OL. No question. But so did Montana. So did Bob Griese. So did Aikman. So did Elway in his last years. I don't think it's a knock.

I don't see Brady falling apart. He hangs tough. He moves around in the pocket. It's a joy watching him work. But any QB who gets pressure is going to be affected one way or another on some level. The great ones just deal with it better.

He's better than OK. He's elite IMO.

Originally posted by Muck

He has a great OL. No question. But so did Montana. So did Bob Griese. So did Aikman. So did Elway in his last years. I don't think it's a knock.

I don't see Brady falling apart. He hangs tough. He moves around in the pocket. It's a joy watching him work. But any QB who gets pressure is going to be affected one way or another on some level. The great ones just deal with it better.

He's better than OK. He's elite IMO.

Muck, Brady is good..............but his numbers are really pedestrian.............

Tell me what is wrong with this order:

1. McNair
2. Manning
3. Vick
4. Cullpepper
5. McNabb
6. Favre
7. BRADY

Brady is just a winner.............He is on pace to having a HOF career if he can duplicate his numbers over the next 10 years straight.

BTW, if you want a laugh..........look at Drew Bledsoe's numbers for his career........and extrapolate Brady's over the same time........

Now a question: Does Drew Bledsoe belong in the HOF?

i think mcnabb is overrated

id take brady over mcnabb anyday

imo

"Bill Platscke: "This Patriot team is one of the best Teams in history, they would have beaten those 72' Dolphins"

This is my favorite. They would have beaten the 72 Dolphins but they lost to the 03 Bills 31-0 and the 03 Redskins (neither of which made the playoffs). Seems like a fair comparison hmmmmmmm. Just remember the media says this after every Superbowl winner. Remeber last season? The Bucs were suppose to never lose again???

I HATE THE PATS....I live in CT and I can't take it anymore.
Get ready, I'm going down to Miami for good!!!
But I got to admit...Brady is got to be in the top 5 of the current qb class...the Pats are good...they won 2 SB in 3 years...as much as I hate them I do respect them...except for Harrison...he is a true a$$hole.

Its up to the Fins...they better show some heart and knock out these Pats because I believe we have the best shot to do this.

Go Fins!!!

Brady is a good young QB who I wouldn't mind as the QB of our team, despite it never happening. He DOES have 2 more rings then Danny, but the people who compare the two are only using the SB rings as backup. This year's Pats are a really good team, and really good teams know how to win, lucky or not.

Winning 15 in a row is an excellent feat, and the Pats should get props. If Carolina had won 15 in a row, I doubt we would all be so negative on them like we are NE. Face it, NE was awesome this year. Great, yippy. Let's get them next year

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
This is why the Patriots make me sick, Look what happened to Brady when he was pressured, he throws a pick in the endzone that would of more then likely put the game away.

Better then Marino and Elway my *** he's not even better then Peyton Manning. Stat wise he wasn't even the best QB on the field yesterday. now excuse me I have to go puke again. :rolleyes2

Now I would never argue in favor of the Patriots because I absolutely hate them. However, even Marino threw picks.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I HATE THE PATS....I live in CT and I can't take it anymore.
Get ready, I'm going down to Miami for good!!!
But I got to admit...Brady is got to be in the top 5 of the current qb class...the Pats are good...they won 2 SB in 3 years...as much as I hate them I do respect them...except for Harrison...he is a true a$$hole.

Its up to the Fins...they better show some heart and knock out these Pats because I believe we have the best shot to do this.

Go Fins!!!

I'm in hell today, the Pats parade runs right by my office. When will this day end?

Is your office in striking distance of Harrison's arm...well I heard he broke it in the SB...so maybe you can throw a football when he goes by and make sure its a nice tight spiral with a lot of velocity...aim for his cast...please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see what I can do. The parade is just about to start. I would be lying if i said I wasn't jealous. I'm known in my office as the "bitter Dolphins guy". Lord all I ask of you is that I can see my Fins or my Sox win 1 championship before I die... I will ask nothing more from you.

um...i really don't care about the sox...not a big baseball fan...so Lord please disregard fearthefish's comments about the sox and pay very close attention to "Lord all I ask of you is that I can see my Fins .. .. ... win 1 championship before I die."

Go Fins!!!

that's funny... my friends always ask me if you could see either the Dolphins win the SB or the Sox win the WS which one would you pick? Rest assured Sal I always say "no question bring me the Lombardi Trophy". Being born and raised in Boston I get crucified for that all the time!

fearthefish...that's good to know!!!

so did you nail Harrison???

i feel your pain bro...its tough living in CT but I bet its 10 times worse where your at!!!

yes, i'm jealous too...the Pats were...yes WERE the laughing stock for awhile but now...they can have their glory...but enough is enough...Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom