More post-Super Bowl Insanity: | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More post-Super Bowl Insanity:

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
That's just the way the Boston media and fans are. The Pats will struggle next season when everyone will be gunning for them.

I don't care what everybody else does with them. For us, our road to the SB goes thru NE. We just gotta face it, we ain't gonna get there til we beat the pats. Simple as that...................... along with about a dozen other wins !! :lol:

Come on guys you're killin me here! I hand you GOLD and you all just continue debatin the issues at hand. I mean we're talkin a Patriots linebacker pummeling a naked man's @ss into the ground here! I demand attention! I demand appropriate gay jokes about patriots players!

Originally posted by Gonk
In their first four years:

Tom Brady: 10233 yds, 69 TD's, 38 INT's
League stats:
(Did not finish in the top 10 of any category in 2000 or 2001)
Pass attempts: 2002-3rd, 2003-5th
Completions: 2002-4th, 2003-6th
Passing yards: 2002-6th, 2003-6th
Passing TDs: 2002-1st, 2003-10th

Dan Marino: 16177 yds passing, 142 passing TD's, 67 INT's
League stats:
Passing yds: 1984-1st, 1985-1st, 1986-1st, 1987-3rd
Passing TD's: 1984-1st, 1985-1st, 1986-1st, 1987-2nd
Pass attempts: 1984-1st, 1985-2nd, 1986-1st, 1987-2nd
Pass completions: 1984-1st, 1985-1st, 1986-1st, 1987-3rd

He's good, but hardly Dan Marino.

And how many rings did Marino have after his first four years?

Or for his entire career for that matter?

All Brady does is win. All Marino did was compile stats.

'Nuff said.

look bro everyone here knows football. we all know Brady is a great QB we also know he has a much better cast especially on defense than marino ever did.Dont be another one of those idiots that tries to downplay his accomplishments because he never quite had the team to win it all. Bonds,Aaron,Sanders,Barkley..... the list can go on forever of great players never to get a ring Dilfer, Rypien,Brad J,Mcmahon... this list can go on forever for average players that have one.No one can take from Brady what he has done. same for Marino.

superbowl wins is a team stat not an indivudual one. Say it with me "All the Patriots do is win"... not Brady. he is getting way too much credit for the teams success.

The only reason the Pats linebacker chased after the guy was to get his phone number. It was also quite clear that he was stareing at the guys butt. Can we blame him? Hell yes we can. Bigtime. He also held on to the guy until the Ref blew the whiste. I guess that's the way New England swings. At least the Fins have Wives and Girlfriend, not significant others. Maybe they should change their name to the New England Gaytriots!!

Originally posted by fearthefish
superbowl wins is a team stat not an indivudual one. Say it with me "All the Patriots do is win"... not Brady. he is getting way too much credit for the teams success.

I agree with that statement.

And zeke, not taking anything away from Marino's accomplishments, but I would rather be sitting where Brady is after each of their 1st 4 years.

Hey Patsies fan...all Marino did is compile stats against the Patsies...nuff said...get the f-otta here...

stop being ignorant...or is your stupidity explained by some accident that occurred due to over-celebration and getting hit by vehicles while celebrating in Boston...you fool...sorry...sometimes I get carried away...I will defend the Fins and Dan Marino no matter what...so stop talking $hit in a Fins message board...NUFF SAID!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Hey Patsies fan...all Marino did is compile stats against the Patsies...nuff said...get the f-otta here...

stop being ignorant...or is your stupidity explained by some accident that occurred due to over-celebration and getting hit by vehicles while celebrating in Boston...you fool...sorry...sometimes I get carried away...I will defend the Fins and Dan Marino no matter what...so stop talking $hit in a Fins message board...NUFF SAID!!!

Hey Sally, when was the last time you celebrated a Super Bowl title? When you were still in diapers?

'Nuff said.

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

I agree with that statement.

And zeke, not taking anything away from Marino's accomplishments, but I would rather be sitting where Brady is after each of their 1st 4 years.

Good for you :) I dont mind a little smacktalk I just cant stand stupidity Congrats on the SB win and I dont blame you from coming around and kicking us while we are down If we won Id probably do it to (mostly to the trolls) Just please dont be stupid about it.I bet if you asked Marino he would rather be where Brady is, in a phins uni of course.

Actually...I never got to celebrate one Fins title...I was born in 1976...but I do remember Fins-49ers SB...Marino's only SB...sad he lost...but you can't take away from his accomplishments...I got a little offended...I really don't like when others talk $hit about my team or my favorite player of all time...especially when you do it on this message board...so I will not go back and forth with this...congrats on the two SB titles...we'll see what the future holds and...I can't wait to play you guys next season!!! Dan is better than Brady...and will always be better than Brady. He's got two rings and so do a lot of mediocre players...he's good but not an elite QB imo...yet and it still remains to be seen!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Come on guys you're killin me here! I hand you GOLD and you all just continue debatin the issues at hand. I mean we're talkin a Patriots linebacker pummeling a naked man's @ss into the ground here! I demand attention! I demand appropriate gay jokes about patriots players!
:lol: I heard Tom Brady wants to see if the guy will play center next year.

Of course what I wrote was tongue in cheek.( Not Butt Cheeks) C.K. set the table so well that it was a sin not to take a cheap shot at the Pats, who I really dislike alot. Dan Quale is no Jack Kennedy and Tom Brady is no Dan Marino, not by a long shot. The Pats are nowhere close to Chuck Nolls Steelers, Jimmy Cowboys or Shulas Miami Dolphins. Until they accomplish more they are not one of the greatest Superbowl teams of all time by a long shot. Gibbs' Redskins, Buds Vikings.

LOMBARDIS" PACKERS!!!!!!! C'mon, get real. The Brady bunch has my respect but they have a a ways to go before they can be counted as one of the greatest Superbowl teams of all time. With the draft choices they have coming up they could become very scary and that worries me alot. Next years title goes through New England and Miami has to be the team.

Back
Top Bottom