More Tua Recognition | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Tua Recognition

I saw that streak news @Vaark just posted earlier, think my source also said the only dolphin ever with a better streak was Marino with 6 IIRC. Good company

Edit: here it is from NFL.com
NFL Research: Tua Tagovailoa has posted a 100-plus passer rating in each of his last four games. The only player in Dolphins history with a longer such streak within a season was Hall of Famer Dan Marino, who did so in six straight games during his 1984 MVP season.

I know i know, another Tua thread!! But i think we should be giving him props since hes been hated on, while other young QBs have already "Proven themselves"... plus itll be a long bye week!! I mean, after watching this vid over and over, how can anyone keep bashing him?! Lets keepem coming

Last edited:
As an early-and-often Tua cheerleader, I just hope y’all stick around on the bandwagon when he stops playing like an All Pro. He’s 23 and playing behind the worst OL in football. This is a nice streak, but he’s going to come back down to Earth. He’s neither a bum nor a superstar. Yet. Patience.
He came back down to earth with a completion % in the 70s (Instead of 80s), but he added an extra TD. 😃

He may be more Superstar then Bum...Time will tell. I personally think we will be happy in the end

While the idiots who were Watson obsessed and Tua haters slowly disappear from this board, our QB is slowly becoming a legitimate signal caller in this league. Like most of us with a brain thought he would.

Line up and kiss that ring boys. Tua isn't going anywhere if he keeps playing like this.

Sheesh…those stats pop. Based on that article, he already measures out as top 10.
Im sorry but that article is complete ****... These local beat writers are starting to be predictable as ****. When the national sentiment on Tua is bad, they follow suit and cherry pick whatever stats that make him look bad, then all of a sudden, everyone seems to be on the Tua train, reverse the whole thing.

That ****ing idiot opened up a pro-football-reference spread sheet and just clicked on the column headers to see where Tua ranked and included the ones that make him look good in his article... He was doing the exact opposite when the Tua's a bust narrative was going on. Cant believe I clicked on that ****.

edit: this isnt directed at you, you're one of my favorite poster around here...

Back
Top Bottom