Votes: 160 59.7%
  • Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
I voted for Saban. He made the wrong QB decision, but never stuck around to fix it. He passed on Rodgers to get Ronnie Brown. When things got rough for him, he chickened out and ran back to the college ranks, all the while denying he was leaving Miami.
Saban has been saying for awhile now he actually wanted Brees but the Dolphins doctors failed his physical. Oh what could've been...

For me, it was Gase, who was FAKE NEWS, inspite of his prior success. Never thought he was smart enough to recognize his 5 WR sets weren't working. Ajay, bailed him out that year Miami went on a win streak and made the playoffs.

I am sorry, I cannot stand that Liar Nick Saban. I am not going to Alabama, next day he was singing on a jet plane heading to Alabama. Do not forget, Saban traded Wes Welker to his friend Belichick!

On a different note, the one coach who got away was Dan Campbell. I thought he did a pretty good job when he took over for Philbin and the players liked him. The person who replaced him, Adam Gase. Another bad decision by staff. If (I know If elephants could fly we would all be in trouble), they had stayed with Campbell, we would have never had to endure Gase and Flores!!!!!!

For me it was Philbin. I'm a big O-line guy and the fact that he loaded up our O-line with nothing but turds was unforgiveable. I actually like what Sparano did here. His downfall was that he never had a quarterback. Gase at least got rid of Billy Turner and Dallas Thomas (two of Philbins aforementioned turds) so at least he had that going for him. Saban sucked but he was only here 2 years then bolted. Flores turned out to be a snake but that was AFTER he was fired. It's been rumored he wanted to draft that turd Jordan Love but was overruled by Grier so that's another strike against him (but again, that info came out AFTER he was fired) So yeah, it's Philbin for me.

I am sorry, I cannot stand that Liar Nick Saban. I am not going to Alabama, next day he was singing on a jet plane heading to Alabama. Do not forget, Saban traded Wes Welker to his friend Belichick!

Meh. I never got the hate for that. What did you want the guy to do? Admit he was leaving during the season and have the entire team quit on him? Considering the circumstances, I prefer that he lied.

Also, losing Welker wasn’t on him. Belicheat added the poison pill to the Welker contract (insane $$$ escalator for playing a certain number of games in the state of Florida over the length of the contract - we could NOT have matched that) The only reason we got a pick in return from NE, was because the league made them give it to us due to the shady as **** offer.

I hated every second of Joe Philbin's tenure here. Routinely outclassed and outcoached. He has my vote - Gase a close second. If Tua pops off this year then Flo may overtake Gase.

For me, it was Gase, who was FAKE NEWS, inspite of his prior success. Never thought he was smart enough to recognize his 5 WR sets weren't working. Ajay, bailed him out that year Miami went on a win streak and made the playoffs.
Gase bailed out AJ and helped him with his best year ever.
Do you remember all AJ's sub 50 yard games?
Why not?
How many 100 yard plus game did he have after he left the dolphins.
Hmm.
Is his clothing business still in operation?
You know, the operation that was so important that he skipped team meetings because of it?

AJ was a prima donna before he was a star running back. Gase had to refuse to let him dress and travel with the team for a west coast game that year. After that incident AJ started to play better.
He owes Adam Gase a lot for the simple reason that Adam got him to be a better RB than he had been before. His game slipped pretty much after he left us.

I never thought I would dislike a Dolphin head coach as much as I did Saban. The way he left Miami while still lying as he walked out the door for the last time still bothers me.

Yet Flores waiting until he was fired to attack Ross and the hiring practices in the league was a new low. If he actually cared about the lack of black head coaches and was upset with his dealings with Ross, he should have voiced his concerned before he was shown the door.

I imagine if Ross had not fired him after last season. He would have happily returned as the Dolphins head coach this season and continued to not give a damn about the lack of minority head coaches in the NFL or the fact Ross and Beal talked to Brady in 2019.

Cameron and Wannstedt should at least be on the list. Many will say so should Jimmy. In reality, the only head coaches that are safe is Don (of course), Philbin ( I don't think anyone HATED him they just felt he was impudent), and Sparano (really the same as Philbin to a certain extent).

Don't really agree with Cam. I don't hate people for failing, especially with only one year to go off.

Hate is reserved for making the same mistake repeatedly over years, being an ass, etc.

Back
Top Bottom