• Gase

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • Saban

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 36 13.4%

• Total voters
Ginn vs Quinn discussion
In hindsight it turned out to be a better choice. The problem was AT THE TIME, we needed a QB and Quinn was the highest rated QB on the board. It looked dumber with the family quote. You have to take chances on a QB until you hit on one. I also wonder if Quinn has a better career if he goes to another team. I mean, it was the Browns right?
Omg. That was the year we drafted Beck. I wanted Drew Stanton (I'm a Michigan State grad so saw him a lot) over the other QBs. He at least finished with a winning record. Good old Beck had a brutal 0-4 record in Miami!!!

Most will pick Flo bc it's new, but man, Saban was a prick. So many stories about him being a total jerk to players, other FO folks, even admin people around the building. Napoleon complex

Also bypassed Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, then bounced from a sinking ship that HE created. F*** him all around

Just from the list given...
#1 has to be Flores for me - Snitches get Stitches...
#2 is Saban was just a ***** that ran away.
#3 by default is Gase although I didn't hate him. Gase was just lost and couldn't adjust...

#4 Other - This slot should be filled with Cameron. He was the worst football coach we have had and that includes Wanny... Not really that hateful of him tho just sort of put an asterix as a year the Dolphins went without a head coach...

Two coaches were done in by the Dolphins medical staff.

Not a coach but one guy id NEVER let back in the building is the guy who drafted Chad Henne and Pat White. Although Parcells made me feel pretty good about my own draft evaluation abilities. I was pretty annoyed by the Henne selection but the Pat White pick actually lead to damage of personal property.

Of all the coaches hired/replaced since Jimmy, I think Adam Gase was competent and got a really unlucky. Although he should’ve sucked it up and taken his lumps when RT17 went down. Instead of signing Jay Cutler we should’ve accepted the hand that was dealt to us instead of the wasted $10M bandaid on that DB.

Gase’s attitude toward Ross ultimately did him in but looking back I wish Gase had knocked him out instead of just ignoring him.

No. But did he **** up over and over and over again? YES. Did he inherit the job from JJ without much merit and proceed to send us into the shithole for a million years now which brought us to having to hire some of these dudes like Cam Cam, like Saban, like Flo, like Gase? YES.

So are the others problems? Sure. Is Flo wrong for speaking out, is Saban wrong for going back to college, is Gase wrong for being Gase?....is Cameron wrong for wanting to fail and draft a family? All good points and debatable....
But is Wanny the biggest dick dummy of all that started this mess? YES. So when people bring him up this is my face.
Eye Roll GIF by Breaking Bad
I will make this quick. You are wrong and you type too long. 😘

I hated Saban up until I heard the story about how he missed college and went and talked to Huizenga who gave his blessing. Saban is one of the best of all time and to not just enjoy that we are a part of his journey is foolish. Similar to how I feel About brady.

Definitely Flo. Honestly a horrendous schematic coach. Couldn’t build a staff. And yet the narrative on him nationally is that we ****ed him over. Plus he’s trying to take down our organization. At the end of the day he was bad at his job.

Wanny

And it ain’t even close!
Do you know what Wanny’s record was? Maybe wasn’t as bad as you think. Of course he did that with Jimmy’s team I suppose…

To be fair, most of us wanted Brady Quinn, and Ginn ended up being a lot better of an NFL player.
You mean we were wrong? Lol nobody would admit that. I’m sure everyone really wanted Revis or Patrick Willis. We believe them though, we really do.

Ginn vs Quinn discussion
In hindsight it turned out to be a better choice. The problem was AT THE TIME, we needed a QB and Quinn was the highest rated QB on the board. It looked dumber with the family quote. You have to take chances on a QB until you hit on one. I also wonder if Quinn has a better career if he goes to another team. I mean, it was the Browns right?
Lol Quinn’s delivery was so bad I could jump the route and get a pick.

Back
Top Bottom