Most underrated/overrated players on team and league | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most underrated/overrated players on team and league

Wagon Circler said:
Wow DD28, you love Mike Vick aka Ron Mexico.

I don't LOVE him, I just hate when people say he's overrated just because he doesn't pass for 4K yards a season.

You gotta look at the player as a whole. He does stuff that no other QB can.

Wagon Circler said:
Who cares if the Falcons made it to NFC championship? This is the most overrated thing about them. Who did they have to beat to get there? That's right, the lowly 8-8 Vikings. They had the only positive record in their division. The Falcons as a team, and Vick as a quarterback are OVERRATED!

Vick was the only QB to ever lead his team to a victory @ Green Bay in 2002. After that loss, the Packers have struggled at home.

Vick wins, period. NFC championship mean alot.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Vick was the only QB to ever lead his team to a victory @ Green Bay in 2002. After that loss, the Packers have struggled at home.

Sorry, but no. It's the NFC.

And by the way, that stat you just mentioned is overrated.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:

Yeah, Wagon Circler, isn't that a little hypocritical of you??

...Coming from a team who's fans pride themselves off of 4 AFC Championships, how can you say "Who cares if the Falcons made the NFC Championship?"

You think the Bills would have made those without Jim Kelly? No. The Falcons would not have made it without Mike Vick, either.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, Wagon Circler, isn't that a little hypocritical of you??

...Coming from a team who's fans pride themselves off of 4 AFC Championships, how can you say "Who cares if the Falcons made the NFC Championship?"

You think the Bills would have made those without Jim Kelly? No. The Falcons would not have made it without Mike Vick, either.
Dude it's the NFC. All the Falcons had to do was step over a bunch of bums to get there.

The comparison to the bills is a real bad one. They WON four straight AFC championships. I'm not on here saying the Eagles are overrated.

Wagon Circler said:
Sorry, but no. It's the NFC.

And by the way, that stat you just mentioned is overrated.

Why? The Pack were good that year.

You said he didnt beat anyone in the playoffs.

Man, I hope you take this stuff back and dont ginx us. We have to deal with Vick next year.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Why? The Pack were good that year.

You said he didnt beat anyone in the playoffs.

Man, I hope you take this stuff back and dont ginx us. We have to deal with Vick next year.
2002? Enough said.

I can't wait to see Vick in Buffalo, he'll be like a fish out of water.

Wagon Circler said:
Dude it's the NFC. All the Falcons had to do was step over a bunch of bums to get there.

The comparison to the bills is a real bad one. They WON four straight AFC championships. I'm not on here saying the Eagles are overrated.

Maybe so, but the Birds would NOT have gotten there, much less gotten 11 wins WITHOUT Vick.

Like I said, go look at their record the year Vick was out.

Wagon Circler said:

I agree that they didnt beat anyone to get there, but his record is great expecially when compared to when he wasnt in the game.

Plus, He gets all his attention for his scrambling. Is he an overrated scrambler?

Whenever they talk about Vick, its always a highlight of him running, not throwing.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Maybe so, but the Birds would NOT have gotten there, much less gotten 11 wins WITHOUT Vick.

Like I said, go look at their record the year Vick was out.
I don't dispute that. All I'm saying is that he, and that team as a whole, is overrated. They would be just another face in the crowd without him.

Wagon Circler said:
I don't dispute that. All I'm saying is that he, and that team as a whole, is overrated. They would be just another face in the crowd without him.

HuH??

Wagon Circler said:
2002? Enough said.

I can't wait to see Vick in Buffalo, he'll be like a fish out of water.

Be careful with what you say because things could comeback and haunt you. I am sure that the Pats fans thought the same way before the Monday Night game.

Wagon Circler said:

Just one question...

And I'll preface it with this: I would cut my big left toe off to have Mike Vick as the Dolphins QB.

Would you trade JP Losman for Mike Vick to be the QB of the Bills?

Back
Top Bottom