Most underrated/overrated players on team and league | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most underrated/overrated players on team and league

Mcduffie81 said:
Words cannot describe how stupid you sound or how badly Id like to slap you.

that's funny, ur 24. did u even see dan play

i was like 10 the one time he took them to the superbowl and i'm seven years older then u.

and it's not liking i'm saying he's horrible, just saying he rated higher than i think he should be

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh come on man.

That's a pussified statement if I ever heard one. And I KNOW you are a smart fan.

I just stated that I'd give whatever to have Mike Vick as the Fins QB. That means, He'd take the place of a QB who's done as much, if not MORE than JP Losman has so far.

So, like I said, would you, or won't you?

Basically he dug himself a hole--he knows he must say yes, but also knows he cant, cause of what he said

ricky williams said:
that's funny, ur 24. did u even see dan play

i was like 10 the one time he took them to the superbowl and i'm seven years older then u.

and it's not liking i'm saying he's horrible, just saying he rated higher than i think he should be
Did you have to see Jonny U, Jim Brown, or even Babe Ruth to know they were all time greats?? Yea they were all overrated too. Your the one who needs to be sure you actually saw him play....not me.

usf dolfan23 said:
overrated- Brett Favre
underrated-tiki barber

Brett Favre are you serious. Maybe this guy gets alot of praise because he has 3 MVP's (only guy ever to have 3), 4th highest winnning % as a starter, 1 SuperBowl ring, and has started 189 games straight. Favre to me is one of the alltime greats.

Cant think of individual players right now ill get back to ya.

Overrated-Eagles
Underrated-Panthers

Mcduffie81 said:
Cant think of individual players right now ill get back to ya.

Overrated-Eagles
Underrated-Panthers

Records for the last 3 years

Eagles 38-10 (3 NFC title games, 1 superbowl)
Panthers 25-25 (1 playoff, 1 superbowl)

I have a hard time underrating the Panthers (1 winning season in last 3), and then overrating a team that has been to 3 straight NFC title games, even if the NFC was considered the weaker of the confrences.

dolfan348454999 said:
Just wondering who everybody thinks is the most underrated and overrated players on the team and in the league. I think Chambers and McMicheal are pretty underrated and the Mare is pretty overrated.

Chambers has had bad QBs throwing to him his whole career and has been part of a mostly running offense. Also untill now there has not been any good WRs other then Chambers so Deffenses could focus on him more.

McMicheal is one of the most productive TEs in the league, but suffers from the same problems as Chambers. I would love to see both of them in a good offense.

Phins
Overrated: McKinney, McIntosh, Mare, Madison, Seau and Jones.
Underrated: Hadnot, Pope, Welker, Chambers, Bell, Chester and Morris.

NFL
Overrated: Vick QB (Falcons), Roethlisberger QB (Steelers), Sapp DT (Raiders), Bailey CB (Broncos), Kreutz C (Bears) and Spikes LB (Bills).
Underrated: Ward WR (Steelers), Bentley C (Saints), Richardson FB (Chiefs), Suggs LB (Ravens), Samuel CB (Patriots), Washington LB (Redskins), Henderson DT (Jaguars), McGahee RB (Bills) and Palmer QB (Bengals).

GreenMonster said:
Records for the last 3 years

Eagles 38-10 (3 NFC title games, 1 superbowl)
Panthers 25-25 (1 playoff, 1 superbowl)

I have a hard time underrating the Panthers (1 winning season in last 3), and then overrating a team that has been to 3 straight NFC title games, even if the NFC was considered the weaker of the confrences.
Im talking last season. In that case 49ers are WAAYYY underrated right? Even tho they were 1-15 or whatever.

Mcduffie81 said:
Im talking last season. In that case 49ers are WAAYYY underrated right? Even tho they were 1-15 or whatever.

What more do you want the Eagles to do, if they won the Superbowl would they still be overrated.

GreenMonster said:
What more do you want the Eagles to do, if they won the Superbowl would they still be overrated.
No. But they havent and they play in a horrible confrence with an easy road to the playoffs.

Wagon Circler said:
Who cares if the Falcons made it to NFC championship? This is the most overrated thing about them. Who did they have to beat to get there? That's right, the lowly 8-8 Vikings. They had the only positive record in their division. The Falcons as a team, and Vick as a quarterback are OVERRATED!

so tell me exactly what you wanted vick and the falcons to do when they found out they were playing the vikings...boycott? ask for a different, better team? you play who youre matched up against, and they got the job done. and from what i remember, they werent exactly manhandled by the eagles, who are overrated in themselves if you ask me.

vick is a good QB. no one saying hes AMAZING, but hes good. he wins.

Farve overrated?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man is a HALL OF FAME QUARTERBACK but his age is catching up with him.
usf dolfan23 said:
overrated- Brett Favre
underrated-tiki barber

GreenMonster has spoke wisdom. FARVE IS THE MAN. WARR FINSS!!!!!
GreenMonster said:
Brett Favre are you serious. Maybe this guy gets alot of praise because he has 3 MVP's (only guy ever to have 3), 4th highest winnning % as a starter, 1 SuperBowl ring, and has started 189 games straight. Favre to me is one of the alltime greats.

Back
Top Bottom