My favorite football player of all time | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My favorite football player of all time

Favorite Dolphins of all time no particular order:
1. Ricky Williams
2. Cameron Wake (I loved to model the way I played after him
3. Tua ( I know Iā€™d probably take a shot of s*** for that but I donā€™t care heā€™s our guy now to get behind him)
4. Olindo Mare (I think itā€™s just because how Chris Berman used to call out his name)
5. Oronde Gadsdenā€¦( my childhood memories brings me back to Oronde making OBJ like catches across the middle .. obviously he never put up lots of numbers but some his catches had that wow factor)
6. Zach Thomas ( my first jersey as a kid so he has to be on this list )
7. Christian Wilkins ( went to high school with this kid.. I was a about 4 years older but I got a chance to play with him taking a post grad year at SA)
8. Jaylen Waddle ( mostly because heā€™s my sons favorite player )
9. Dan Marino ( obviously he belongs on any list of favorites .. I lonely got to see the back end of his careerā€¦ but heā€™s a Dolphin Legend)
10. Richmond Webb (just from watching him on Phinside the NFL on YouTube.. heā€™s goa great personality and he loves his team!! )

I was born in Maryland and was a Baltimore Colts fan until the Dolphins came to town. So my favorite player of all time was Johnny Unitas and my favorite Dolphin player was Jake Scott.
I grew up in south central pa. Memorial Stadium was about an hourā€™s drive. Always went when Miami was in town. Missed out on Jonny U, but saw Bob Griese, Don Strock, David Woodley. Never got to see Dan, because his first game in Baltimore was an all day cold rainy day so I figured I would see him ā€œnext seasonā€. Oopsā€¦.Mayflower changed all that. Most fun game was in ā€˜78 when Don Stock was playing because Griese was out. 42-0 fins!
I was born in Maryland and was a Baltimore Colts fan until the Dolphins came to town. So my favorite player of all time was Johnny Unitas and my favorite Dolphin player was Jake Scott.

Back
Top Bottom