My First Home Dolphins Game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Home Dolphins Game

View attachment 89321
Game day mornings are much nicer here!

On my way to the stadium by uber now! Fins Up!
Nothing beats South Florida during this time of the year. It‘s the hot, humid summers that we have to deal with before getting to the great weather that makes living in South Florida less enticing. Thankfully air conditioning makes the summers bearable.

Last edited:
I'm gonna help you out! There are lots of places to eat. Since you are staying near Ft. Lauderdale, you should check out Padrino's Cuban Cuisine for dinner. If you want fancy, head over to the Hard Rock and pick a restaurant there. If you want a nice chill spot to have some beer, Funky Buddha Brewery is in Ft. Lauderdale.

Tailgating: Finheaven tailgate is at the East 12 Parking sign. I've been tailgating there for years now and it's always a good time. DM me for more info on that and I'll give you my contact number for game day communication. You should be able to find tickets for the game, but I'm not sure how much cheaper they are during game day because I'm a season ticket holder and don't generally buy them game day. I try to sell well in advance the games I don't go to.

Let me know if you want more info as well.
I can highly recommend taking his advice on the Finheaven tailgate. I tailgated with that crew a few times during the 2017 season, damn nice group of folks.

Back
Top Bottom