My First Home Dolphins Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Home Dolphins Game

Have a great time pal! Your first Phins home game is like no other. I still remember my first experience like it was yesterday. I don't know if it has been mentioned or if you have even had Cuban food before, but I highly recommend(And I'm sure some different opinions on here who has the best in Miami) but go to El Cristo on SW 8th street. Delicious.

When I lived down there, I only frequented:

Greek Islands on N Ocean Blvd
Cheesecake Factory, Las Olas
Houston's, Pompano Beach
Jalisco on US1, hole in the wall
Il Mulino on Sunrise

Wow, man, we are like in synchronicity or something. I have been a Dolphins fan for 44 years and have never been to a game (home or otherwise).

I live in Pennsylvania and am currently AirBnB-ing it in Melbourne up the coast looking at houses to relocate in January. Although I've been to FL several times on visits - and once 15 years ago to buy a sailboat - I've never lived here for an extended period of time. Now I'm looking to finally get out of the miserable northeast and live here for good!

Just saw your post while I was thinking "Hey, what would it take to see the game this Sunday?". So I'm on Stubhub now and it looks like free parking is available if you reserve it in advance. I drove down here in my own car so maybe this would be a good idea. It's a 5-hour round trip drive from where I'm staying but I think it might be worth it.

Maybe I'll see you there!

If the GF likes nice/fancy restaurants, and sorry if this has been mentioned I didn't look @ all comments, I highly recommend KYU. Took my family of complete foodie snobs there 2-3 years ago and it blew our minds. My sons (all early 20's) have gone back twice (from Illinois) - they just find a reason to go to Miami so they can go there. Not sure if you'd be able to get in, however.

Due to art Basel this weekend, Ubers and lyft prices are higher then usual. Renting a car is probably the better option.

Back
Top Bottom