My Observations from Camp So Far......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Observations from Camp So Far.........

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
. Jay Fiedler has never looked worse than he has this year.
. Aj Feeley has a much better arm than Fiedler, the same as Sage.
. Feeley looks like a safe QB....throws it where only his guys can get it.
. Fiedler just got another WR killed.
. Travis Minor and Sammy Morris can carry the 03' Ricky load....not the '02 one.
. Fred Russell has as quick a turn of foot as Ricky had.
. Boy is this Fred Russell small.
. Donald Lee is as good a pass reciever as McMichael.
. Jr. Tolver looks like he will be cut any day now.
. Vernon Carey is a hell of an athlete.
. Wade Smith is the most important player on the team.
. If Wade got hurt....we would need 10 QB's on the roster.
. St. Clair is steady.
. Travis Minor just ran into a pile....the pile did not move.
. Boy are there alot of incomplete passes for a practice.
. Kendall Newsom dives for too many balls that he doesn't need to dive for......just accelarate Kendall.
. Why do I envision Will Poole starting at FS on opening day?
. Wanny is coaching up the LB's........again.........He must really like these guys....
. Josh Mallard is killing himself to make this team.
. Boy.......these are some real cupcake practices....whatever happened to gassers?
. Otis Grisby is a high energy, high motor, don't quit LDE....sound familiar?
. Larry Chester is a rock........
. Is our defense this good? Or is our Offense this bad?
. Did we just run a play that has a 5 yard hitch pattern on the far side of the field?
. Did Jay Fiedler just throw it that way...and almost got it intercepted for the 4th time today?
. I have never seen this many footballs rolling along the grass at any Football practice at any level.....
. Well....at least Taylor Whitley looks the part......
. Jeno James is an a$$ kicking machine........
. This is the best lookin' Dolphin Defense of the last 20 years......
. This is the worst lookin' Dolphin Offense of the last 20 years........
. The kicking game is sharp........
. This is Chan Gailey's playbook!!!!
. Did we just run a WR screen?
. Boy does the loss of one guy make a difference in the look of an offense.....(Boston).
. Chambers needs to catch 100 balls for the Phins to get into the playoffs.
. We still don't have a PR/KR.......
. I hope Fred Russell pans out as a PR/KR......
. Korey Banks might make the team on special teams.....
. Pope looks lost out there......
. Bua is Larry Izzo...........

These are my observations........

I liked your review thanks for taking the time.
Good read

You must not be there enough with that comment about Pope. He's been anything but lost, especially considering hes playing his college postion of MLB. And this morning's session was as sharp as any this season for the offense despite no Chambers or Thompson, so the multiple doesnt include todays. Best pt in my opinion is the McMike argument, Donald Lee has had a better camp. Obviously Randy is the starter, Id just like to see him making more plays.

fins2923 said:
You must not be there enough with that comment about Pope. He's been anything but lost, especially considering hes playing his college postion of MLB. And this morning's session was as sharp as any this season for the offense despite no Chambers or Thompson, so the multiple doesnt include todays. Best pt in my opinion is the McMike argument, Donald Lee has had a better camp. Obviously Randy is the starter, Id just like to see him making more plays.

I was not there today...but on pope I can say this.......when you have to be told constantly that you are flattening out when taking over somebody elses zone...THEN YOU ARE LOST..........

Nobody has blown more assignments this Training camp than pope...sorry...that's what I see out there......

You cracked me up with the Chan Gailey comment. Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Most everything else is the same as I'm seeing out there. I'm about 10 minutes from the field in Plantation.

Section126 said:
I hope you are kidding........
On Izzo... I miss his movie reviews. :tongue: Not to mention his special teams play. But the movie reviews were classic.:lol:

EDIT: Also, thank you for your review of the camps to date.

Pope

Derrick Pope will make this team, you can count on it.

Back
Top Bottom