My Observations from Camp So Far......... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Observations from Camp So Far.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by touborg
Section, are our QBs really doing that bad? I mean our own camp reporters, and professional ones are saying that Fiedler is in the best shape he's been in for years, and Feeley is improving practice by practice.

There are too many incomplete passes...and bad throws.....At least you do see Feeley placing the ball where only his guys can get it....Feeley actually looks like the safer QB right now......

Fair enough.

126, you know anything about when we might potentially sign a reciever?

touborg said:
Fair enough.

126, you know anything about when we might potentially sign a reciever?

I talk to my "source" every friday.........last friday he told me that Freeman was a guy they like...but it's like when you used to drive a Ferrari (Boston), but you have to settle for a Corvete (Freeman)...but you would rather get a Porche (McCardell)...

It is really in limbo right now.......They are waiting to see what transpires with McCardell.

I really have nothing NEW for now......I just hope that they do get McCardell....

Section126 said:
I talk to my "source" every friday.........last friday he told me that Freeman was a guy they like...but it's like when you used to drive a Ferrari (Boston), but you have to settle for a Corvete (Freeman)...but you would rather get a Porche (McCardell)...

It is really in limbo right now.......They are waiting to see what transpires with McCardell.

I really have nothing NEW for now......I just hope that they do get McCardell....
Thats a funny comparison but accurate.Boston is fast and powerful but delicate.Freeman is a muscle WR but not refined.And McCardell is in between,nice routes ,medium speed .Lol.

I just hope they end up with one of them.Ill take the Corvette.Cheaper than a Porsche.Still get the job done.

Back
Top Bottom