My Observations from Camp So Far......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Observations from Camp So Far.........

Nice post, thx man!

I dont get why u think Will Poole will start at FS oepning day tho. We already have so much depth with Freeman, Edwards and Bell theres no need. Were better off letting him develop as a CB so he cant be Sams successor.

does it really matter whos in at any position as long a we win!!!!!!!dolphins or die

Are these your notes or you insider notes?

Really contradict most reports.

FinFan24 said:
Nice post, thx man!

I dont get why u think Will Poole will start at FS oepning day tho. We already have so much depth with Freeman, Edwards and Bell theres no need. Were better off letting him develop as a CB so he cant be Sams successor.

I say that because he has the look of a guy that you need to put on the field no matter what.....The guy is a winner....and makes plays....As a 4th corner.......I think that they waist his talent...at least this year......You got to get this guy on the field..

fin-atic said:
I can't see how this offense can compete at a high level this year. Just not enough talent.

Totally agree. We have only one major weapon on offense. If an opposing NFL defensive coordinator can't shut that down then he should be fired.

fin-atic said:
Wow talk about conflicting reports. Earlier Finsflurry reports that Donald Lee is dropping passes...you say he is as good as McMichale. He says Tolver is starring you say he should get cut. You say Bua looks like Izzo who never cracked the starting lineup, he says he looks great.

Thanks to all of you for confusing the rest of us. None of it matter until the real season kicks off. How many times have players looked great in preseason and then disappeared against the league starters? Too many to count.

Thansk for your assesment. I am sure your review of the level of offense and defense is on the money. I can't see how this offense can compete at a high level this year. Just not enough talent.

I don't know what practice Section 126 is attending, because no one else has reported what he said except for him. Pope looks lost? Bua is Larry Izzo? Are you trying to be funny or serious?

And btw Donald Lee has looked good with the exception of the drops, and I'm trying to give you the play by play so you can decide for yourself if he had a good day or not.

Finsflurry said:
I don't know what practice Section 126 is attending, because no one else has reported what he said except for him. Pope looks lost? Bua is Larry Izzo? Are you trying to be funny or serious?

And btw Donald Lee has looked good with the exception of the drops, and I'm trying to give you the play by play so you can decide for yourself if he had a good day or not.

Pope IS lost...the guy doesn't know how to move into the next zone for christs sake.......

Whenever you hear from a coach: "God Damnit!!!! You are flattening out...get deep god damn it!!!....You see.....that's lost.........

Bua is currently the 3 on special teams........and they are running games for him on the punt team...I would say that the coaches like him...........

Section126 said:
Pope IS lost...the guy doesn't know how to move into the next zone for christs sake.......

Whenever you hear from a coach: "God Damnit!!!! You are flattening out...get deep god damn it!!!....You see.....that's lost.........

Bua is currently the 3 on special teams........and they are running games for him on the punt team...I would say that the coaches like him...........

Ok you're mentioning one quote...why don't you mention the times when he's gotten praised, which have been far more than him getting chewed out. He's not exactly the best in pass coverage, but he is a beast in the run game, but come on we are talking about a 7th rounder here. He's been great IMO up till now.

Finsflurry said:
Ok you're mentioning one quote...why don't you mention the times when he's gotten praised, which have been far more than him getting chewed out. He's not exactly the best in pass coverage, but he is a beast in the run game, but come on we are talking about a 7th rounder here. He's been great IMO up till now.

Your reports are great........This thread is about MY observations.......and I am sorry...but any guy that has played organized ball for as long as Pope has and can't fill a zone in a simple 3 deep coverage that I use to play in High School....well....I have a problem with that........

As for Pope against the run...I agree........the guy has the right attitude to take the punishment you have to take to stop the run.....

We just disagree......I don't like dumb players.....

Your reports are great though....

Section126 said:
Your reports are great........This thread is about MY observations.......and I am sorry...but any guy that has played organized ball for as long as Pope has and can't fill a zone in a simple 3 deep coverage that I use to play in High School....well....I have a problem with that........

As for Pope against the run...I agree........the guy has the right attitude to take the punishment you have to take to stop the run.....

We just disagree......I don't like dumb players.....

Your reports are great though....

Fair enough. I respect your opinion, but I dont think he's dumb...

Back
Top Bottom