My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview

Your right he can say what he wants and I can respond in kind... he is the one who made it personal. SO what I don't post much, if I posted every time I did not like something just to bash someone I guess I could be up to 25K as well.

Breaking news flash: guy who lives under a bridge wants football coach to hold press conference in the midst of league investigation and start ranting and raving about everything from the color of Jon Martin's socks to how many times he tried to kill himself before the cafeteria incident.

I will post this only once:

Philbin took responsibility for the environment and blamed himself for not being involved more in the locker room.

Just remember. Bill Bellichek drafted a soon to be convicted murder of not one, but two people AND gave him a 40 million dollar contract. Sean Payton knowingly allowed a head hunting extravaganza with his team. Both are still employed and have their ass kissed by the media. Don't get into the media hype of Philbin being a bad coach. he made mistakes and he needs to correct them. End of story.

The difference is Belichick and Payton won championships.

That courtesy isn't afforded to "also rans."

LOL

I didnt hear the PC. How was it? Anyone know if there is a transcript?

I have to agree with the OP. I too, am embarrassed by Philbin.

All I see from the guy is a bunch of talk, no action.

Now if he showed some enthusiasm and aggressiveness on gameday I wouldn't mind. But Philbin has failed to show ANY results, i'm not surprised at all this J.Martin saga took place under Philbin!

Under Philbin we have been in the news for all of the wrong reasons!

You think with all the praise and great talk this coach gives and receives he would have turned it around already, or at least moved the team in the right direction. Let me remind you, we finished 0-2 against the Jets and flipping Jills! ( my blood pressure goes up just thinking about it).

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...-Changes/8a0960fb-e90f-4b0d-893d-ecd15bc70753

"Philbin answers questions..."

For the PC, scroll down mid way and it will be on the right of the page.

I didnt hear the PC. How was it? Anyone know if there is a transcript?

[video]http://www.miamidolphins.com/multimedia/videos/Philbin-Answers-Questions-About-The-Wells-Report/a49d960f-cd3c-4859-8a30-434f8ad07a88[/video]

Sorry IF you don't like my opinion move on. I know if I was interested in anything you had said over your last 25 K posts I would remember one of them..Who are you?

well done, guys think cause they post all day they are the top dog, I have no clue who he is either, maybe a detective.......lol

So wait....everyone is all over this guy when it's been established that he wanted to cut Incognito after the golf course incident and her knew Martin couldn't play last March and wanted to replace him too? Philbin knew these guys were no good and wanted to get rid of them. Ireland wasn't hearing it.

Breaking news flash: guy who lives under a bridge wants football coach to hold press conference in the midst of league investigation and start ranting and raving about everything from the color of Jon Martin's socks to how many times he tried to kill himself before the cafeteria incident.

Just go away, your input is useless, u never mention anything of value, just another waste of time, take your useless fodder elsewhere !!!

So wait....everyone is all over this guy when it's been established that he wanted to cut Incognito after the golf course incident and her knew Martin couldn't play last March and wanted to replace him too? Philbin knew these guys were no good and wanted to get rid of them. Ireland wasn't hearing it.

Yes they know all of this but with Ireland gone they still need someone to dump on.

I will post this only once:

Philbin took responsibility for the environment and blamed himself for not being involved more in the locker room.

Just remember. Bill Bellichek drafted a soon to be convicted murder of not one, but two people AND gave him a 40 million dollar contract. Sean Payton knowingly allowed a head hunting extravaganza with his team. Both are still employed and have their ass kissed by the media. Don't get into the media hype of Philbin being a bad coach. he made mistakes and he needs to correct them. End of story.

his incompetence was shown in our last 2 games as well, you remember when our team quit playing 2 weeks early? the fact that he claims to have known nothing about this should further prove his incompetence...

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

how do we know he wanted incog gone?

Back
Top Bottom