NBA Introduces New Dress Code for Players | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Introduces New Dress Code for Players

Nappy Roots said:
i agree 100%. problem is, is that players are no longer to show up to work in whatever they want, because there are cameras in the back when they show up...cameras that shouldnt be there in the first place...

Realy? I would think the NBA wants as much exposure as possible

MoFinz said:
You cant win this argument if you defend it based on Thug life and hip hop culture. This goes right to the heart of business marketing.

im still failing to see how "thug life" is represented by the way one dresses

MoFinz said:
Realy? I would think the NBA wants as much exposure as possible

so you think cameras showing players walking to their locker room is exsposure? :rofl3:

Nappy Roots said:
im still failing to see how "thug life" is represented by the way one dresses

If its not, youre arguing about nothing. Because if the style doesnt matter, theres no reason for them to buck

MoFinz said:
yeah, actually they do. Look it up

well i know that the NFL doesnt when every sunday they show 2 players walking to their locker room and they ask "is this how you show up to work" one is usually dressed down, the other in a nice suit...

:hmmm:

MoFinz said:
If its not, youre arguing about nothing. Because if the style doesnt matter, theres no reason for them to buck

no this is the exact reason im arguing about it. because saying that is a steriotype...and is that not wrong?

Nappy Roots said:
no this is the exact reason im arguing about it. because saying that is a steriotype...and is that not wrong?

You cant defend this....the facts betray you at every turn

Nappy Roots said:
OK, then present some facts to me and ill stop arguing about the rule

No you wont. Youve nailed yourself to this cross and you wont let it go.

MoFinz said:
No you wont. Youve nailed yourself to this cross and you wont let it go.

.......im a reasonable person, if facts are presented, then i go by the facts....but im failing to see any so...

Nappy Roots said:
dude, what your not getting is that if wearing baggy clothes is dressing anti to someone, then that person probably isnt going to watch a league where there are about 10 white people

No you don't get it. Most whites have no issues with blacks, they do however have major issues with gangsters. White NBA players dress like gangsters as well. This is about getting the family unit to watch the NBA.

Remember I never mentioned black until you did. I wasn't thinking about color except for the whites the NBA are trying to bring back to watch the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom