NCAA Tourney Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tourney Thread

KY, IN and OH have produced ZERO Championship teams since 2001. Tobacco Road? 4

KY, IN and OH have produced ZERO Championship teams since 2001. Tobacco Road? 4

Again, it's ALWAYS the same 2 teams. Everytime. Call me when someone besides Duke or UNC do anything. Anything at all.

Again, it's ALWAYS the same 2 teams. Everytime. Call me when someone besides Duke or UNC do anything. Anything at all.

There are FOUR teams on Tobacco Road, you mentioned teams from 3 different STATES and still Tobacco Road comes out on top. Can we open it to Maryland and other nearby States to make it a fair comparison?

There are FOUR teams on Tobacco Road, you mentioned teams from 3 different STATES and still Tobacco Road comes out on top. Can we open it to Maryland and other nearby States to make it a fair comparison?

Dude, that tri state area Lou is talking about is so superior to tobacco road. Indiana is the center or the basketball universe, not carolina.

And the Big 10 and Big East are so superior to the ACC its ridiculous. In fact, I have the ACC as 5th best conference with the A-10 and colonial leagues just behind them.

Dude, that tri state area Lou is talking about is so superior to tobacco road. Indiana is the center or the basketball universe, not carolina.

And the Big 10 and Big East are so superior to the ACC its ridiculous. In fact, I have the ACC as 5th best conference with the A-10 and colonial leagues just behind them.

Historically the ACC is superior to the B10 and BE and it's not close but right now I'd agree the B10 is much better and the BE is slightly better.

That tri state are Lou is talking about hasn't seen a Nat'l Title since 1998 and a FF since 2005. Since 2005 Carolina alone has 3 FFs and 2 Nat'l Titles.

This is pretty much the argument I've made the entire thread.

It's always the same top seeds winning this tournament.

Call me when one of these little guys actually win something lol.

2 little guys were in the FF last year, a little guy has been in the last 2 title games, little guys had chances to beat duke and Mizzou. Little guys don't get that opportunity in CFB.

College football- the only sport where you can have 2 National Champions:lol:

Where are Lehigh and Norfolk State today?

I don't even know where Lehigh is.

College football had one national champion. Alabama. And they were the best team in college football.

Boise State would get their shot as a little guy if they didn't lose to halfway decent teams each year.

Football has 53+ man rosters. Not enough athletes to spread out to the little guys that no one cares about. The little guys in college basketball can't beat the big boys...no way in hell it would ever happen in college football.

College football had one national champion. Alabama. And they were the best team in college football.

Boise State would get their shot as a little guy if they didn't lose to halfway decent teams each year.

Football has 53+ man rosters. Not enough athletes to spread out to the little guys that no one cares about. The little guys in college basketball can't beat the big boys...no way in hell it would ever happen in college football.

Little guys have been undefeated anot gotten their shots b/c of computer rankings, even in the BCS era CFB has had shared Nat'l Champs(2003). It's the biggest joke of a sport there is(not the actually sport but they way they determine a "champion").

Why are you doing this? You're not going to convince anyone in this thread to hate this tournament.

I do too, I think that game is a toss up. Both games out West should be really good

KENPOM has all 4 teams in the west trending up right now for the end of the season.

http://ncaa-tournament.si.com/2012/03/22/margins-momentum-in-the-sweet-16/?xid=cnnbin

The thoughts on UK are interesting. They're still talented but I think how good they have looked is inflated by that football conference they play in.

MSU is going to be facing a Louisville team that does things they haven't seen very much (if at all) this season. We run. We have a shot blocker. We pressure the parimeter heavily. This is going to be one hell of a game. Last time I heard the spread is MSU by 4. Take Louisville.

Little guys have been undefeated anot gotten their shots b/c of computer rankings, even in the BCS era CFB has had shared Nat'l Champs(2003). It's the biggest joke of a sport there is(not the actually sport but they way they determine a "champion").

Boise State went undefeated the same year that two others went undefeated as well. Play a REAL schedule, you get in. No sympathy for you when you don't put in work and then try to cut in line.

Boise State is lucky to be ranked.

No amount of practice time can prepare you for the on-the-ball pressure that Siva and Russ Smith can bring.

We need to get Siva going on offense in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom