New GM, same old problems for Dolphins despite cap space | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New GM, same old problems for Dolphins despite cap space

So basically Miami has the same issues as every other team who didn't go to the playoffs, and some who did, except a lot of cap space.

I saw this & did not even bother reading. Its just another media monkey flinging poop.

How are the phins any more dysfunctional than Oakland, Cleveland, Dallas, or Washington?

For some of that you could insert for instance, the Cowboys name in there etc. How about we try and build our team through mainly the draft and see how that works out.

If LaConfora and Tom Brady we're on fire... I'd sit there reading my Mark buttfumble GQ Magazine

This was nothing more than a rip job by LaCanfora and he continues to spout the same one-liner insults about the team. Garbage article.

He makes up things all the time about the this team that prove to be false. He likes to stir the pot and get people talking and his line about Philbin wanting to bench Tannehill for Moore is just a troll job.

Didn't read. As I don't read anything written by this dolt.

As utahphinsfan said. Just a talking head flinging **** on the walls hoping for clicks during a down time with little news.

Ouch

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...e-old-problems-for-dolphins-despite-cap-space

There's some surprising quotes from people in there. Philbin's thoughts on Tannehill - Moore just shows he's lost. Moore isn't going to get us anywhere that Tannehill can't.

Are those Philbin's thoughts?

Miami will probably have to live with its uninspiring collection of running backs and tight ends for another year, and things could still get interesting with the quarterback position as well. Philbin's job is riding on Tannehill progressing. I wouldn't doubt a little more pressure from highly paid back–up Matt Moore ($4M salary; $5.5M in cap) in 2014, with Philbin professing his belief in Moore to several of the GM candidates and demanding more from Tannehill.

"He definitely wants to push Tannehill more," said one source who has spoken to Philbin about the quarterbacks, "and if he doesn't see improvement he said he might go to Moore at some point. He definitely has a lot of faith in Moore, and they're paying him a lot of money."

This statement is more on the writer's opinion and one of those lovely anonymous sources...

I do agree with much of the article and it shows that under Irleand's team building, they are still left with a plethora of holes.

I know the tenor of the article is a bit dark but you have to focus less on the author and his tone and more on the individual nuggets he has in there.

I know the tenor of the article is a bit dark but you have to focus less on the author and his tone and more on the individual nuggets he has in there.

How do we even know his "nuggets" are true? LaCanfora has botched so many reports and "nuggets" in the past that it is hard to trust anything he says. The true dysfunction is his reporting.

I really don't see anything new here. This article, (dark is a good description) seems more opinion and rumor than fact.

Regardless, I didn't read anything I didn't already know. Every coach worth their salt is going to push competition at every position...ie....Tannehill / Moore.

Interesting read, thanks for posting.

Since it's an article from La Canfora I'm not going to click it to give him internet points. If the Dolphins have their same old problems then it makes sense they replaced the GM that gave them those problems with a new GM.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom