New GM, same old problems for Dolphins despite cap space | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New GM, same old problems for Dolphins despite cap space

If Hickey can rebuild this OL into something resembling a decent NFL OL in one season, I will give him major props. I don't know how it will be possible. They essentially need to replace 4 starters on the line. That's nuts.

Also, if Philbin goes from Tannehill to Moore during the season, **** him. Just trying to save his own skin rather than doing what's best for the Dolphins.

If Hickey can rebuild this OL into something resembling a decent NFL OL in one season, I will give him major props. I don't know how it will be possible. They essentially need to replace 4 starters on the line. That's nuts.

But if the starters were not good, how is replacing them a bad thing?

But if the starters were not good, how is replacing them a bad thing?

Ummm, I never said it was. I am saying its essential to replace them all, but it is a very hard thing to do...

He does make a good point in the article on Pouncey. You never know when he's going to decide he wants more money and holds out or we end up paying him and soaking up some of that O-line budget. I mean, seriously, the drugs he has at his house for his parties don't buy themselves. He's going to want more loot.

He does make a good point in the article on Pouncey. You never know when he's going to decide he wants more money and holds out or we end up paying him and soaking up some of that O-line budget. I mean, seriously, the drugs he has at his house for his parties don't buy themselves. He's going to want more loot.

He probably MAKES money off the drugs. The more we learn about Pouncey, the more it seems like he was the manager of the Southeast division of Hernandez's drug cartel.

Well, we have to be honest. He's pretty much right about everything he said. Ireland made a total mess of our team.

Ozzy rules!!

The Dolphins have free agents, just like every team in the NFL does. They have key free agents who were starters, just like every team in the NFL does. They have $35 million in cap space, something only four teams have more of.

Why was this article necessary to rip the Dolphins for having work to do regarding free agents? Where is the article about how hard it will be for the Cowboys who are currently $24 million OVER the cap? Or the Steelers who are currently $13 million OVER the cap? Or the Saints who are currently $12 million OVER the cap?

Why was a rip article necessary for a team with one of the HEALTHIEST salary caps in the NFL?

LaCanfora can choke on a dick. They probably call him Flounder. ****ing fat dickbag.

The Dolphins have free agents, just like every team in the NFL does. They have key free agents who were starters, just like every team in the NFL does. They have $35 million in cap space, something only four teams have more of.

Why was this article necessary to rip the Dolphins for having work to do regarding free agents? Where is the article about how hard it will be for the Cowboys who are currently $24 million OVER the cap? Or the Steelers who are currently $13 million OVER the cap? Or the Saints who are currently $12 million OVER the cap?

Why was a rip article necessary for a team with one of the HEALTHIEST salary caps in the NFL?
Because it fits his agenda. If he had anything positive to say he would make something up to counter that to fit his agenda. Who knows. Maybe Ross told him to kiss his A@@ and so he figures it's payback time.

Again like I said, the article is over the top but there are some interesting individual nuggets of info in there regarding the OL and QB. But Ah yes, I forgot that every national writer with the exception Jeff Darlington has it out for the Fins. By all means please disregard everything in the article.:rolleyes2:

Im not seeing where the news here is. JLC should try writing something that is new. His whole job is to rehash what has already been said over and over and over again.

Again like I said, the article is over the top but there are some interesting individual nuggets of info in there regarding the OL and QB. But Ah yes, I forgot that every national writer with the exception Jeff Darlington has it out for the Fins. By all means please disregard everything in the article.:rolleyes2:

Honestly I don't see what's so over the top about it. The article basically boils down to this:

1.) The Dolphins have a lot of cap space.
2.) However, the Dolphins have a few big money free agents to resign from their own team.
3.) And that's before having to find four new starters on the offensive line.
4.) Which is going to be difficult.
5.) Especially for a team that's had so much chaos.

Pretty straightforward/reasonable to me.

The headline grabbing Matt Moore quote is particularly interesting because he's set to make $4 million next year. Given that we're going to need all the space we can get, the decision of whether to keep him should be particularly interesting to watch. If they do, that will lend some credence to this report.

Don't even have to read it. Negative view = writer sucks. It is known. I mean, how could an 8-8 team that has made the playoffs once in a decade possibly have anything negative to write about?

I read that article, & I confess I don't watch ESPN so I don't have this huge backlog of dislike for that nerdy little reporter...

BUT I didn't see anything untrue or very negative in there. It is all true and not really that negative.

I'll tell you what is REALLY asinine, all the posts about our center based on some PRIVATE text messages between friends.

No context, yet enough for people to JUDGE and PERSECUTE like little lemmings with black robes holding tiny little gavels. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom