New head coach candidates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New head coach candidates

That throw was off but Waddle cant expect every throw to be perfectly in stride, he is in the NFL and needs to work on his catching. This isnt helping shut his critics up...

Sure, the ball placement wasn't good for Waddle. Didn't hit him in the numbers, instead it hit him in the shoulderpad. Here's the thing, though. Brissett was under pressure and had to adjust the throw to get it around the guy throwing his hands up in the passing lane.

Brissett actually goes and makes a nice play and Waddle pulls that stunt? Sorry, I'm not even gonna pretend that's on the quarterback, the coaches, or anyone else.

My hope is that we end up with the #1 pick only to have to give it to the 9ers lol.

Brian Flores is incompetent. Brian Flores' ceiling as an NFL coach is defensive assistant. I'm on record as saying that and I won't back down.

However, Chris Grier is ultimately responsible, as he sucks as a GM and he hired his friend instead of someone actually capable of doing the job. Chris Grier should be fired... into the sun.
Ageee on both.

Backup QB for essentially 4 games, yeah blow it all up. 🙃
Have you not seen our defense and undisciplined penalties, plus the offenses for the last 3 yrs is on the head coach he hired them

I think the next move should be to let Flo just focus on coaching this team. No involvement in personnel and roster decisions. He has shown flashes of being a really good coach
lol when this year we have been horrible

That throw was off but Waddle cant expect every throw to be perfectly in stride, he is in the NFL and needs to work on his catching. This isnt helping shut his critics up...
Which drop are you talking about because there were 3 I saw

Back
Top Bottom