New Mock from GBN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock from GBN

I would kill somebody if Atlanta took Huff ONE pick before us. Although I do like Greenway.

That's a decent draft.

Interesting that Carpenter goes to the Giants, the team his dad was a star.

I doubt Arizona will get another RB, that questionable. They picked a pretty good RB last year.

Miami -LB in the first round is ??? There are a few others that could go before this guy anyway. Shouldn't pass up on Jimmy Williams.

49ers - may go after a top OL.

Isn't it funny how everytime somebody sees a player they like going to us in a mock they think is a good mock?...lol I'd love Greenway to us and Cromartie's a good pick too but I'm not sure they last that long tho we can hope.

Ozzy rules!!

SpeedRush99 said:
Anyone else notice, no Jay Cutler?

And this is not new. Its 2 weeks old.
They have Cutler going 6 to the raiders.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
They have Cutler going 6 to the raiders.

Ozzy rules!!

Okay, nevermind. For some reason when I clicked that link it was showing me a mock from January 22nd, then I refreshed and it updated. Wierd.

Miamibyrd_24 said:
Miami -LB in the first round is ??? There are a few others that could go before this guy anyway. Shouldn't pass up on Jimmy Williams.

What other LBs should go before Greenway?

And how would we be "passing" on Jimmy Williams if he was picked before our pick?

with the athletes left on the board and having andrew walter, i don't see the raiders taking cutler. seems too high at this point for lawson, too.

That Would Be A Great Day One For Me I'd Be A Happy Fin Fan. I Don't Even Need To Know Who They Picked Up In Round 3. My G/f Used To Go To Fsu And I Would Go Visit Her Every Other Weekend And She'd Get Fsu Football Tickets. Cromartie Is A Great Corner Very Fast. We'd Have Two Potential Starters Right Opff The Bat. Great.

I would be happy with Greenway as well, but would also be very pissed off that Huff went 1 pick ahead of us...

SpeedRush99 said:
What other LBs should go before Greenway?

And how would we be "passing" on Jimmy Williams if he was picked before our pick?

A.J. Hawk can move to OLB , and be better than this guy.

A.J. Hawk shouldn't move, but he's fast enough if a team needs him at OLB, he could. I think he's going to GB anyway.

Back
Top Bottom