New Mock from GBN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock from GBN

yes, I'd rather have Huff and Cromartie, but if it works out that way than I would be pretty happy.

Would we pass up on Jon Scott in the 2nd round?? I wouldn't.

Pocoloco said:
yes, I'd rather have Huff and Cromartie, but if it works out that way than I would be pretty happy.

We still have a chance at Cromatie, bcs if his injuries at FSU.

hold on, is gbn coping my style? i had these two guys going to miami yesterday. i doubt cromartie lasts to #51, but greenway at #16 would be awesome.

Well he won't last to #51 since Miami will be picking him at #48 :p. Either way, I like the idea of LB in the first. It makes sense since we have crowder, zach, and then mix in a productive 1st rounder, could make a significantly bigger impact on the defense than adding any DB. Also I thought Miami was looking at Jonathon Scott as a possible "1st" round pick but this draft has him in the late 2nd? Thats not nice.

i honestly think this draft is garbage

Miamibyrd_24 said:
A.J. Hawk can move to OLB , and be better than this guy.
:confused: They have Hawk going well before Greenway. What exactly are you saying? You said other LBs should go before Greenway, then say Hawk, which obviously they do have going before Greenway.

PhinSoldia said:
i honestly think this draft is garbage

:confused: Really? You wouldn't be happy with Greenway and Cromartie? That would pretty much solidify the defense for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a good draft, Cutler going to Oakland makes a lot of sense. One thing i find weird, they have the Jets drafting LT D.Ferguson in 1st round and LT M.Mcneil in the second. For some reason, it would scare me if that happened.

I would love Greenway and Cromartie. I feel though our bigger whole would be at safety and Donte Witner would be right there. Cromartie though could be the next grea cb and add to a strength for us. Not sure if I would move a Daniels to safety but would give us four very good cb if Sam is still around. All in all I wouldn't be upset by this draft.

I dont think the niners will take a RB, I think they are happy with what Gore did last year and will give him a chance

But if thats our first 2 rounds I will be VERY happy with our draft

Wow.. This is the first mock draft I've seen with Manny Lawson going in the top 15 and his combine and pro days haven't passed by yet. Caught me by surprised at how early he has moved up in a mock, I expected this after the combine numbers.

I take it all of you that are slap-happy with this draft will settle for a mid-round development project at QB?

SpeedRush99 said:
:confused: Really? You wouldn't be happy with Greenway and Cromartie? That would pretty much solidify the defense for awhile.

i would, but this draft is still bad.

daniel3 said:
Well he won't last to #51 since Miami will be picking him at #48 :p. Either way, I like the idea of LB in the first. It makes sense since we have crowder, zach, and then mix in a productive 1st rounder, could make a significantly bigger impact on the defense than adding any DB. Also I thought Miami was looking at Jonathon Scott as a possible "1st" round pick but this draft has him in the late 2nd? Thats not nice.
We don't have the 48th pick. We have the 19th pick of the second round which is pick #51.

Back
Top Bottom