New OC candidates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New OC candidates

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With Chris Mortenson reporting Lenihan will be named Rams HC coach as early as tomorrow. Who would you like see replace him?

There's a few of them to be sure. I doubt we switch to a WCO however. An offense based on vertical passing sounds right to me. Martz could work with our personnel but Frerrote would be a nightmare in a timing offense. A NIGHTMARE

I wish there was some way to get Bobby Petrino from Louisville

If all crumbles, Jason Garrett. That guy will be a HC one day.

Wow you guys think pretty highly of Garrett huh?

Martz don't make good decisions, maybe he's so good in design the plays and call but not in crusial moments, so he's design and Saban makes the decision. if is in that way that will be amazing.

dolfanrodney said:
Mart is an a__hole, I don't want him.

I don't care how much of an ******* he is as long as we 1)score points and 2) doesn't get disruptive (which is doubtful)

WooDaviDolphins said:
Martz don't make good decisions, maybe he's so good in design the plays and call but not in crusial moments, so he's design and Saban makes the decision. if is in that way that will be amazing.

He was calling the plays for the Rams all the way to a Super Bowl title.
Don't get me wrong, I am neutral on him coming here. The offense he runs is WIDE OPEN. The biggest knock is he passes TOO much. During the Rams SB run, he was pretty balanced. I think he fell in love with passing TOO much after the huge success they were having there. He just needs to get back to reality and run the ball more. But if he were to come to Miami, that would be what happens. Saban would see to it that the running game is utilized and we are balanced. But Martz knows what he's doing.

I don't see Martz and Saban meshing very well. Martz bumped heads with his superiors in Stl, so he'll surely bump heads with Saban. Besides, he was most successful within the first two seasons of Vermiel leaving and since hasn't done much...He'd never come here with Frerotte as our starter anyways. Frerotte could never do what he wants from a QB...his QBs have to be accurate....

I'd like to see Mike Heimerdinger come over. The rumors are that he'll join his old buddy Mike Shanahan in Denver since it looks like Kubiak is gone, but he runs the same downfield type of O that Linehan does...I'm still holding out hope that Stl goes after Rivera tho....

Back
Top Bottom