News on Feeley vs Frerote | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News on Feeley vs Frerote

I believe every word you posted.

In fact I have my own story. I was in Wal-Mart the other day throwing a nerf football down the aisle to my cousin and Nick Saban walked by. He told me I had a better arm than AJ and Gus put together.

Long story short - I will be starting come September. Look for me on the field...:D

He's just a Bills fan making crap up. Anyone who believes anything he just wrote is gullible.

PhinsOwnU said:
He's just a Bills fan making crap up. Anyone who believes anything he just wrote is gullible.

Who me?

I'm a Dolphins fan my friend. I was just making fun of people who creat threads talking about they met so and so...etc. It's easy to say you met someone famous without any proof so why bother? It's really ridiculous. If you can't prove something then you are making it up.

I know the guy is just talking about some guy in a sporting goods store but the song remains the same.

phinz_fan said:
Who me?

I'm a Dolphins fan my friend. I was just making fun of people who creat threads talking about they met so and so...etc. It's easy to say you met someone famous without any proof so why bother? It's really ridiculous. If you can't prove something then you are making it up.

I know the guy is just talking about some guy in a sporting goods store but the song remains the same.

I think he's referring to the guy who started this thread.

miami1132 said:
I was in tower city in cleveland last week and I was looking at some hats when I asked the guy if he had any dolphin hats, he said no and then started laughing, i asked him what he was laughing at and he said that i sounded like Chambers I asked him what he meant by that and he said that he went to school with chambers and that he always stops by when he is in the area. He said that he yells at him for not having dolphin hats. Anyway what i wanted to get at was I started talking to him and he told me that chambers said that it will be Gus throwing him the ball this year, not AJ. Take it for what it is worth.

Chambers sister lives in cleveland and just got married that is why he goes into cleveland for those of you that would ask what he is doing in Cleveland.

Long time reader and first time poster

Wow thats not news its just Chris' Opinion, but its intresting and welcome aboard newbie.

lets ride the gus all the way to da superbowl!!!!!!!!!!! dolphins 38 broncos 10 you better believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinz_fan said:
I believe every word you posted.

In fact I have my own story. I was in Wal-Mart the other day throwing a nerf football down the aisle to my cousin and Nick Saban walked by. He told me I had a better arm than AJ and Gus put together.

Long story short - I will be starting come September. Look for me on the field...:D
:lol:

I endorse phinz_fan for QB! :up:

phinz_fan said:
Who me?

Nah the guy who had 1 post when he posted this garbage. Right now, i don't think Saban even knows who will be starting this season.

nicksaban rules said:
lets ride the gus all the way to da superbowl!!!!!!!!!!! dolphins 38 broncos 10 you better believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you arent saying Dolphins v Broncos in the Super Bowl :confused:

Of course Frerotte is the starter. Do you think Saban is going to put the fate of a 800 million dollar franchise in the hands of a guy that only played 8 games of college? A guy who was drafted in the 5th round? A guy that threw an unprecedented 6 Ints for TDs in 12 games? A guy with the lowest QB rating in the NFL? I dont think so.

Instead, he is going to put it in the hands of a guy who isnt quite as bad, but still bad.

And it isnt Feeleys fault that he sucks either. The guy should have NEVER been put in this situation. Upon joining this team, the guy was hardly ready to start for a college level team. It just so happens that a former piss poor GM gave up something of great value for poor old Feeley, which in turn put him in a situation of great resonsibility and high expectations. An NFL starter is not Feeleys role in the NFL. Feeley was drafted as a project player with the hopes that he could grow into a servicable backup quarterback.

This years offense will feature a QB who is merely a caretaker. And that is Frerotte. But, as we all know, a caretaker isnt quite enough when it comes to the playoffs. But the playoffs are not in sight in this honeymoon period of the Saban regime. The QB of the future has yet to be determined and for all we know he could be a midget named joe-joe.

Jnaledu3 said:
Of course Frerotte is the starter. Do you think Saban is going to put the fate of a 800 million dollar franchise in the hands of a guy that only played 8 games of college? A guy who was drafted in the 5th round? A guy that threw an unprecedented 6 Ints for TDs in 12 games? A guy with the lowest QB rating in the NFL? I dont think so.

Instead, he is going to put it in the hands of a guy who isnt quite as bad, but still bad.

And it isnt Feeleys fault that he sucks either. The guy should have NEVER been put in this situation. Upon joining this team, the guy was hardly ready to start for a college level team. It just so happens that a former piss poor GM gave up something of great value for poor old Feeley, which in turn put him in a situation of great resonsibility and high expectations. An NFL starter is not Feeleys role in the NFL. Feeley was drafted as a project player with the hopes that he could grow into a servicable backup quarterback.

This years offense will feature a QB who is merely a caretaker. And that is Frerotte. But, as we all know, a caretaker isnt quite enough when it comes to the playoffs. But the playoffs are not in sight in this honeymoon period of the Saban regime. The QB of the future has yet to be determined and for all we know he could be a midget named joe-joe.

:shakeno: Next hater..

All I have to say is welcome to the board. Well, and that chambers has alot of family in the Cleveland area, I remember his Uncle and some cousins being from there also.

Back
Top Bottom