Nfl Combine Discussion Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Combine Discussion Thread

I think its intrested teams ****ing with his stock

Perhaps! But I've never heard this type of stuff before concerning a top pick type Qb. I'd have to go all they way back to Ryan Leaf or something. Maybe Cam Newton and even then it was never this bad.

They are killing this kid. Was he really that bad?
@ckparrothead
@TedSlimmJr
@j-off-her-doll

Any truth to any of this stuff based off your work?

I mean it could be teams trying to get the Cards scared. It could be the Cards making a promise so he wasn't too worried about it. It could have been a bad day. It could be nothing. But it's an interesting talking point IMO

For Casserly to put his name on those comments I gotta believe he has more than one source telling him these things.

This is what you would expect to hear when you are looking at a kid with 1 year starting experience. He just doesnt have that knowledge base yet.

Not to say he cant get it, but it is going to take him time.

but this is the problem when you want to draft a guy number one that's started for only one season in college. The sample is small. I still think he'll go first so it won't matter to us anyway

Bottom line is is Grier/Flores walk away feeling like this I say we pass even if he falls. I think leadership and ability to read defenses will be a priority to them.

Casserly also has us drafting Murray at 13. And has Greg Little getting selected ahead of us (bad film, horrible combine everyone else is saying he doesn’t even look draftable in first 2-3 rounds). It’s tough for me to take Charlie Casserly seriously anymore he seems more delusional by the year

fuel to the fire

I hope this continues, contnues all the way down to 13.

Say the above is unequivocally true. Those things mentioned above, all of them, are coachable.

You know what isn't coachable? You know. I don't have to elaborate. It's on tape.

Part of the beauty of Mahomes is that he improvises... a lot. It's what makes him amazing.

And you know where my spidey-sense feels a red flag pertaining to that tweet? How the fk do you measure leadership in an interview?

I may have blinders on when it comes to Murray. I accept that opinion of me.

But, come on. Hey kid, sit there on that chair, stand there with that chalk and show me some... leadership? Wtf?

For Casserly to put his name on those comments I gotta believe he has more than one source telling him these things.

This is what you would expect to hear when you are looking at a kid with 1 year starting experience. He just doesnt have that knowledge base yet.

Not to say he cant get it, but it is going to take him time.

If he didn't learn that stuff at the collegiate level then i have news for him. It only gets much harder under more scrutiny and pressure at the NFL level.

Listened to Draft Dudes podcast today and they mentioned Kaleb Mcgary possibly moving into round 1 said he tested great and his tape is very good also

Back
Top Bottom