nfl draft rumors | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

am i the only one who's hearing an awful lot of mike pouncey to miami at pick #15 gaining momentum??? i'm getting nervous that he's the play...my god am i gonna be pissed if we go that route with a pick that high...nothing against the player just bad draft value

am i the only one who's hearing an awful lot of mike pouncey to miami at pick #15 gaining momentum??? i'm getting nervous that he's the play...my god am i gonna be pissed if we go that route with a pick that high...nothing against the player just bad draft value

If this is the pick they make at 15, they better be DAMN sure of two things!!!

1. That Mike Pouncey is going to be a perennial Pro-Bowler at LG. and
2. That a deal is already in place with the Bengals insuring Carson Palmer comes to Miami when the lock out is over. If those things don't happen?

ADI- ****ING -OS Ireland and Sparano!! And p.s. feel free to go **** yourselves you worthless Pieces of ****!

If this is the pick they make at 15, they better be DAMN sure of two things!!!

1. That Mike Pouncey is going to be a perennial Pro-Bowler at LG. and
2. That a deal is already in place with the Bengals insuring Carson Palmer comes to Miami when the lock out is over. If those things don't happen?

ADI- ****ING -OS Ireland and Sparano!! And p.s. feel free to go **** yourselves you worthless Pieces of ****!

I very rarely thank posts with this much profanity, but I am in complete agreement. Ireland and Ross have done way too much promising regarding competition for Henne.

I think that's smokescreen Miami is putting out there but yeah, I've heard it, don't believe it, but I've heard it. There is too much talent in FA (whenever that happens) and potential in later rounds to take him at 15.

Miami has met with Mallet FOUR times! This is no smokescreen. It looks like he will be our pick. Whether we trade for a later pick or not.....he will be our pick. Bank on it!!

Miami has met with Mallet FOUR times! This is no smokescreen. It looks like he will be our pick. Whether we trade for a later pick or not.....he will be our pick. Bank on it!!

How many times did Miami meet with Brandon Graham and Earl Thomas last year? Lots, if I recall.

Alot of them must have seen enduro's thread :lol:

Profootballtalk saying that Redskins want to trade up for a QB.

Sorry on my phone so no linkage.

Mike Pouncey solves your biggest position prob. Yeah, QB is your biggest prob in order to get to SB, but none of these will get you there for at least 3 years. Gabbert looks like Ryan maybe....Ryan still has probs getting to championship game.

I like Mallett but wonder what Daboll is thinking in regards to this. Our biggest prob has been OL if anyone really wants to break down what ails us in a 16 game season. Pouncey you plug in and dont have to worry. Value? Not sure what people mean when they say this. Its purely an OL thang with people on this board.

man i hope your right. but i think we may have to trade up ahead of the vikings to get him. dont know how we will do it but i hope it happens.

How many times did Miami meet with Brandon Graham and Earl Thomas last year? Lots, if I recall.

That's why I'm holding out hope that all of those meetings with Mallett are a smokescreen for their real interest in Christian Ponder.

man i hope your right. but i think we may have to trade up ahead of the vikings to get him. dont know how we will do it but i hope it happens.

If the Dolphins move up to draft Mallett, their front office is dumber than I thought. If Mallett falls to Miami at 15 and they want to take the chance of drafting him, then fine. In no way, however, is Mallett the type of prospect you give up draft picks in order to move up to draft. There are way too many question marks about him, on and off the field, to make that move.

Back
Top Bottom