nfl draft rumors | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

yeah, maybe bottom of round 1. some picks in that #26 to #32 seem to be up for sale

denver is looking qb at the top of round 2 also...wouldn't rule out a trade up for either cinci or denver...just like you said...elway is not a tebow fan

the question is if cinci goes aj green which seems to be the way things are heading and buffalo at #3 goes von miller since newton is likely to go #1 does zona at #5 take blaine gabbert??? all i'm hearing is that zona would like to acquire kevin kolb and use the top pick elsewhere

carolina seems to be phoned in on cam newton...sounds like barring a trade down thats a done deal

not so sure about it. the Panthers are a bit on the cheap side as far as NFL franchises are concerned. it just might come down to who signs for the least. might be Dareus. might be Peterson. might be Green. sure as heck won't be Newton though.

not so sure about it. the Panthers are a bit on the cheap side as far as NFL franchises are concerned. it just might come down to who signs for the least. might be Dareus. might be Peterson. might be Green. sure as heck won't be Newton though.

we'll see...i think it absolutely will be

the question is if cinci goes aj green which seems to be the way things are heading and buffalo at #3 goes von miller since newton is likely to go #1 does zona at #5 take blaine gabbert??? all i'm hearing is that zona would like to acquire kevin kolb and use the top pick elsewhere

Zona could take Peterson in the draft and just say he's BPA, wait til round 2 to nab a QB just in case Kolb doesn't go there. I've heard Zona and Kolb for awhile now too Hooshoops. I'm hearing that unless someone in the top 5-10 trades up with Carolina (not happening), Panthers are all in on Cam. They want a 2nd round pick but not if it means missing out on either Cam or Gabbert, which I'm hearing they both like but they believe Cam has more potential upside and could be the face of the franchise, more so than Gabbert.

Back
Top Bottom