NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo

He won't drop to #51.
Angry GIF by Voidz

My top draft wish list would be

1) Trenton Simpson
2) Tucker Craft ( top 4 will be gone by the third)
3) Duece Vaughn
I can see the top 4 gone as well and the big RB would be best for me. I do see Kraft being there in the 3rd.

In the second, Iā€™d be targeting Jack Campbell, Trenton Simpson, Drew Sanders, Darnell Washington, Luke Musgrave, Jahmyr Gibbs, or Julius Brents. At least one should be available.

In the third, Iā€™d be taking best tight end available if we didnā€™t get one in the second round.
I drpped Musgrave and Gibbs for no blocking and not a pile pusher in short yardage. LB is possible but question the impact vs a Charbonnet.

I drpped Musgrave and Gibbs for no blocking and not a pile pusher in short yardage. LB is possible but question the impact vs a Charbonnet.
Iā€™m not a Charbonnet fan. Heā€™s a good player and will have a long career, but I just think heā€™s a JAG at the NFL level. Average speed, average size, average quickness, average vision.

Iā€™m not a Charbonnet fan. Heā€™s a good player and will have a long career, but I just think heā€™s a JAG at the NFL level. Average speed, average size, average quickness, average vision.
Have to disagree. While he does not have any great or freakish talents that stand out, he does everything good to very good. On talent I would much prefer Gibbs but he will be gone and does not give the power back needed.

I could see that with LaPorta or Kraft. Not sure which one I prefer, although I think LaPorta is the better receiver. Maybe slide down to around 60 and add.one more pick.
I was curious what type of pick Miami could yield in this scenario. Using JJā€™s draft chart, dropping from #51 to #60 is 120-points of reduced draft value so could yield a mid- to late 4th to offset.

Dolphins #51- TE Washington or RB Charbonnet
I think Washington will be gone but some see him still there. CB can be the BA with inside OL considered.

#84- TE Kraft or RB Bigsby
Kraft is also a good blocker. I see these two positions as making the biggest impact, filling needs and likely at or close to best available.
if you want Kraft then you better hope he's there at 51.....zero chance he's there at 84

Back
Top Bottom