NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo

I was curious what type of pick Miami could yield in this scenario. Using JJ’s draft chart, dropping from #51 to #60 is 120-points of reduced draft value so could yield a mid- to late 4th to offset.
Always easy to do with the draft simulators. I think 4th is about right. Maybe an early 5th.

I was curious what type of pick Miami could yield in this scenario. Using JJ’s draft chart, dropping from #51 to #60 is 120-points of reduced draft value so could yield a mid- to late 4th to offset.
Which Miami currently doesn't have.

Which Miami currently doesn't have.
Here are the current teams in the R2 range:

58) Dallas Cowboys
59) Buffalo Bills
60) Cincinnati Bengals
61) Chicago Bears (from San Francisco through Carolina)

Two of the four Miami may pass due to potentially strengthening a conference foe, but Dallas and Bears are intriguing.

What would be great is if Miami traded #51 & Cedric Wilson for Dallas’ #58, R4, and R5. Win-Win for both teams.

Last edited:

58) Dallas Cowboys
59) Buffalo Bills
60) Cincinnati Bengals

Two of the four Miami may pass due to potentially strengthening a conference foe, but Dallas and Bears are intriguing.

What would be great is if Miami traded #51 & Cedric Wilson for Dallas’ #58, R4, and R5. Win-Win for both teams.
That would be fantastic.

58) Dallas Cowboys
59) Buffalo Bills
60) Cincinnati Bengals

I think Cincinnati will be looking for Safeties, due to losing both starters in F/A. Dallas just traded for Brooks, so that might take them out of the WR market? Which leaves both Buffalo and Chicago, who might be willing to pull off a trade up with Miami.

Back
Top Bottom