NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line

Becuase our Oline wasn't directly responsible for Tua getting hurt last year doesnt mean it won't get Tua hurt this year.

Should we recite all of Tuas injurys again? The guy is as fragile as that Lamp from a Christmas Story.

Good Morning Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Becuase our Oline wasn't directly responsible for Tua getting hurt last year doesnt mean it won't get Tua hurt this year.

Should we recite all of Tuas injurys again? The guy is as fragile as that Lamp from a Christmas Story.

Good Morning Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Things change and the way I look at it Tua has something to prove and I feel like he's gonna do it this season. Number 1 he's all we got right now and when he's on he's on.

Grier, just like the majority of our fanbase thinks the way to build a team is like playing Madden. Trade for old players with bloated ratings and you'll win.

It's not how you win in this league, you win in the trenches and with great QB play.

Mahomes had a mediocre defense, a **** wide recieving core, one legit weapon in Kelcie and a very good oline. Even their kicker was bad. But a great oline, one good weapon and a great QB got them a ring.

It's no use even talking about it anymore I've been saying the same **** as this exec for months and no one will listen.

Hopefully he's wrong and I'm wrong and the way to build a roster changes overnight and oline play becomes irrelevant.

Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Things change and the way I look at it Tua has something to prove and I feel like he's gonna do it this season. Number 1 he's all we got right now and when he's on he's on.
When Tuas not concussed, hes awesome. I'm not worried about his play.... im worried about his health, like I've been all offseason.

Put it this way, you put Tua behind Phillys oline or KCs and I'd be thinking superbowl. With this oline, I'm just thinking about how many times a week I'll be holding my breath bc our Oline let Tua get hit.

When Tuas not concussed, hes awesome. I'm not worried about his play.... im worried about his health, like I've been all offseason.

Put it this way, you put Tua behind Phillys oline or KCs and I'd be thinking superbowl. With this oline, I'm just thinking about how many times a week I'll be holding my breath bc our Oline let Tua get hit.
Lets hope it gets better. I know it's a concern , but it's up to Tua to deal with it.

2021 Champs- Tampa Bay PFF Oline ranking... 5th

2022 Champs- Rams PFF Oline ranking.... 7th

2023 Champs- Chiefs PFF Oline ranking.... 4th

Dolphins Oline ranking last season.... 23rd

YOU CAN NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL WITH AN OLINE THIS BAD!!!!

Which game was that?

Buffalo and Cincy games were 100% on Tua.

He took both hits 5 to 6 seconds after the snap, just like his hip injury at Alabama.

Nothing to see here.

Exactly. Throw the football away or take the sack. Live to play the next down/possession. I am a big Tua supporter — always have been, and always will be as long as he’s here. That’s my only major gripe with him and I’m hopeful he’s learned from past mistakes. Stop trying to do too much when it’s not there.

You now have a defense that you can lean on to get you the football back as well. Let’s go.

From the article, “Their Achilles heel is their offensive line is very limited, and because of it, whoever is standing back there gets hit, and this particular quarterback is not going to hold up.”

Considering Teddy and Skylar also got hurt, I think it’s fair to call the OL the teams achilles heel.
for example Mohomes and herbert got hurt also last yr as well.. it up too Tua. QB get hit in NFL..

Can’t argue. I am worried about line too

Back
Top Bottom