NFL Network - Inside the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network - Inside the Dolphins

Well here's some of the points he made:

•Not sure if draft picks will be taken away but thinks new league-wide policy will be put in place

•Thinks Jim Turner will be back and believes he took the right course of action

•Stated that Joe Philbin has a firm hand on locker room

•Said rookie hazing increased during Joe Philbin's tenure

•He's of the opinion that if Jonathan Martin plays football again it may only be for the Dolphins

•Said Mike Pouncey is immature and followed Richie Incognito's example

Looks like all opinion and no facts. I made the right choice it seems.

Well here's some of the points he made:

•Not sure if draft picks will be taken away but thinks new league-wide policy will be put in place

•Thinks Jim Turner will be back and believes he took the right course of action

•Stated that Joe Philbin has a firm hand on locker room

•Said rookie hazing increased during Joe Philbin's tenure

•He's of the opinion that if Jonathan Martin plays football again it may only be for the Dolphins

•Said Mike Pouncey is immature and followed Richie Incognito's example

I think Kelly's wrong on several of these points but thank's for posting dude.

Philbin should have had a better handle on the locker room and I think Turner's history. I don't see quitter ever playing for the Dolphins again. No way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that Omar didn't consider that Turner was necessarily dead meat after Duffner was appointed from Houston. Omar makes the point if they were cutting Jim Turner, it would probably have already occurred. Maybe Lazor wants to get a better feel from the respective strengths of each. I have no great level of confidence in the ZBS system that Turner has attempted to implement. Is the O-line failure the result of: (a) the system or (b) the lack of talent, or (c) poor coaching, or option (d) all of the above?

i actually love how he told them martin didnt handle that rigjt!!! they all looked so surprised!! their bias filled agenda came puking outta all of their faces!!!

Back
Top Bottom